Author: cafelatte

So very shameful ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-7 17:22:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 19:53:34 |Display all floors
kbay: "the streets of Guangzhou is cleaner and smells fresher than your stenchy foul mouth"

You ever put your nose in my mouth or kissed me? I'm not gay.

Ignore me? Wahaha! I bet you won't.

wahaha: "a low-life fart"

What?! Are you kidding me?! There's no life in fart, jackass. LoL!

If I'm JUST a low-life whatever, why would you bother responding to me? I can see you're so interested in my posts that you followed me around today. It shows that I'm an INTELLIGENT BEING which merits such keen reaction from you. Flattered, really.

But I have to correct you since I'm in the mood today.

You've never 'hear' me scream because we've never met. LoL! You can get my phone number from Wei Chao (Kbay) if you're desperate to hear from me.

Couple of points:
1. Never read my posts criticising western nations doesn't mean I'm not against them. In fact, old timers like Wei Chao knows my stance. We defended China together in the last 6 years until I criticise disgraceful Chinese who shamed my motherland. A lot of Chinese are confused about criticising disgraceful Chinese behaviour with defending China. They can't get their head around it. And I know exactly why cos I'm also a Chinese. But I play along to achieve my purpose.

2. I'm not entitled to say certain things that pleases you to qualify myself to post here.

Get real
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 21:22:12 |Display all floors
taikor,

Judging from your posts, you definitely sound very PETTY AND CANTANKEROUS.

It's funny that when you travel you are worried about whether the locals spit or urinate.  That shows HOW LITTLE TRAVELLED you are.  As a COUNTRY BUMPKIN; I have to say you are pretty CRUDE one too.

Anyway, let me give you some advice on travelling.  PAY MORE ATTENTION to safety and be safe.

China, whether north south east west, is SAFE and the people, AMAZINGLY FRIENDLY.

I don't think your country and your people can live up to the 2 minimum expectations.

So, you can F-OFF, u little pissy country bumpkin !

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 21:46:08 |Display all floors
Amazingly friendly? Are you kidding me? It says more about you than me, mousy. Travel more often in China and you'll see they'll cut your line in queue with haughty look in their face. No kidding.

And safe? Guangzhou is notorious for robbery which they call "snatch thieving". Has that situation improved? We're very worried about that, man. When the Games is over, we're worried things will be back to its worse.

My country is not that safe. I acknowledge that. But we never get that unsafe name tag like Guangzhou did. Thieves grabbing bags from passers by in Guangzhou wasn't shown all over the world to see. We never get that kind of attention
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 23:01:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-12-7 21:46
Amazingly friendly? Are you kidding me? It says more about you than me, mousy. Travel more often in China and you'll see they'll cut your line in queue with haughty look in their face. No kidding.

And safe? Guangzhou is notorious for robbery which they call "snatch thieving". Has that situation improved? We're very worried about that, man. When the Games is over, we're worried things will be back to its worse....

Looks like I have fished out the LIAR in this CANTANKEROUS COUNTRY BUMPKIN.

Country Bumpkin said ...

Originally posted by taikor at 2010-12-7 16:26
Do Guangzhou people spit and urinate in the streets like those I see around Jiangnan?

I've only visited Macau and Hong Kong in south China. I wonder what the southern people are like when it comes to hygiene and civility. I hope they don't have the same habit as those in the northern part   

WHO are the "we're" you are referring to when you have NEVER been and NEVER will visit ?  So, why should you "suddenly" worry or care ?

Hmmm .... so your country is indeed UNSAFE !!?   That is good enough reason for any traveller to skip your country totally.    "SAFETY FIRST ! "
What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-7 23:05:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cafelatte at 2010-12-6 17:40
- Guangzhou is hosting the "Handicap Asian Games" from nations all over Asia.

- before the games the city of Guangzhou has "cleared" the streets of all handicapped people.

did u lose one of yr two balls???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-8 13:07:51 |Display all floors
Let's see what the cantankerous country bumpkin say ...
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-12-7 21:46

My country is not that safe. I acknowledge that. But we never get that unsafe name tag like Guangzhou did. Thieves grabbing bags from passers by in Guangzhou wasn't shown all over the world to see. We never get that kind of attention  

Yes, your country is not safe, so nobody bothers to go there and nobody bothers to discredit it since it does not matter to us anyway.

In China, the folks spit and urinate and yet MAJOR EVENTS like the BJ Olympics, Shanghai World Expo and the Asian Games are held in China all the way from north to south of China.  What does that tell us ?

SAFETY matters more than the folks spitting and urinating which don't bother most of us except for the petty sick and mysophobe.

Further, since when have the spitting and urinating been a "notoriety" in China ?  Not until some sickened lobbyist like this country bumpkin start ballooning them into a problem which bothers ONLY him.  He asked the rest of us to "get real", I wonder whether he is getting "real" himself.

He claimed not to have been to southern China and yet he could say with such sureness the "unsafe name tag like Guangzhou" and "thieves grabbing bags from passers-by" !!!

Has he seen it or has it happened to him ?  Or are they mere HEARSAYs and did they demonstrate his own INSECURITY ??

Btw, "thieves grabbing bags" is NOT exclusive to China.  It has happened in many countries.  If you are a traveller or travel savvy, you should sure know how to carry your bags.  I have read reports and seen such grabbing thefts captured on CCTVs in Taiwan.  I am sure it has happened in your own (unsafe) country as well.  Question is did some resort to use something else more than just "grabbing" ???  That would be dangerous.

Of course, crimes and bad habits of locals happen in ALL countries.  But these countries are perhaps more fortunate than China simply because they lack the kind of country bumpkin lobbyist we see in "taikor" who after his singular bad experience in one city in China thinks the rest of the Chinese cities should be tarnished with the same brush. ...

I think the title "so very shameful" is most suitably applied to people of taikor's ilk.

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.