Author: kongque

shocking statistics for civilised country [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-30 15:35:59 |Display all floors

People Bashing

The problem I have with you two is that you resort to attacking an entire population of people. That's your cheap thrill, I figure!

firstcause, I think you are a coward. You got something to say to me, say it!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 18:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 30-11-2010 17:35
The problem I have with you two is that you resort to attacking an entire population of people. That's your cheap thrill, I figure!

firstcause, I think you are a coward. You got something to say ...

Ummmmmmmmmm skies - the population of amerika IS the population of amerika - why is raising the issue of rape statistics seen as attacking? It is merely raising a particular point.

I should point out that such a statistic is a fact - unlike the crap posted by some of the amerikan forumites and their sycophants on the forum - for example the feeble and obvious attempt to belittle the whole of the Chinese people by posting things like "Chinese women prefer Western men" just to mention one of the topics you were happily endorsing.

So I say to you - if you don't like issues about amerika being raised then don't raise issues against others. People who live in glass houses certainly should not throw rocks ok.

I raised a fully certified factual statistic which I found particularly disturbing - if I had found the same disturbing statistic about China I would have posted it. But the topic came to my attention from a news broadcast comparing the issue of rape in South Africa with the rape statistics in USA.

I found it disturbing and sickening to think that such a circumstance existed and the potential for females holidaying in amerika being at a great risk should be brought to the attention of people who might reconsider their holiday plans based on such statistics.

Man created god before god created man
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 19:00:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by firstcause at 30-11-2010 17:32

You are wasting time with blueskies as he is sounds like a special needs kid who can't read properly.

Your statistics are shocking and most honest hearted people will take stock of what you  ...

Sadly blues is trying to imitate someone with some intellect but missing the target by quite a bit. Yes truly shocking statistics and I can imagine the ferverish search being carried out by the China bashers as they try to find their next sharp stick to poke in Chinas eyes........ amerikans and their sycophants do not have the ability to be original or intelligent when it comes to forums - I don't think I can remember seeing more than a dozen cognitive and interesting topics posted by the peanuts in the peanut gallery...........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 19:09:32 |Display all floors
Intellegent members will ignore your post since you provide no source.

Back up your numbers or don't bother posting.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 19:15:50 |Display all floors
Your numbers are "wacho" cz they are not convicted fellons
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 19:23:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 30-11-2010 21:09
Intellegent members will ignore your post since you provide no source.

Back up your numbers or don't bother posting.

Well that means you won't ignore my post - you certainly are not "intellegent" r u.......

But you might direct the intelligent forumites to refer to my post #34 where they will find the source link - which is the US Census ok.

Shheeeshh - how much slower do I have to type so these thick morons can understand what's being posted???.................

Face the Future With Dignity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-30 19:26:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 30-11-2010 21:15
Your numbers are "wacho" cz they are not convicted fellons

No CM u have it totally wrong - my numbers are the US Census figures in this thread and the other thread about more shocking stats are the figures from Fart Burp and Itch.

The only thing that's "wacho" around here is u baby.................

Man created god before god created man

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.