Views: 3269|Replies: 5

China needs to SE-LL HQ9 to North Korea to defend against SK planes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-26 03:15:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-26 03:17:14 |Display all floors

And Bing's panties

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 08:22:01 |Display all floors

!

Oh, well, we did that to Vietnam once. We gave them AK-47s, RPGs, battleships, tanks and so on. Then, the Vietnamnese used the made-in-China weapons to kill Chinese soldiers!  

We aremed our potential enemies!      What a deal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-28 15:59:10 |Display all floors
Excellent point.  North Korea is like a desperate  forced into a corner only being given food and water by China because she doesn't want to deal with what will happen if this  dies. Guess what will happen if China stops feeding this animal or worse yet give it better weapons and THEN stop feeding it?  I think the rulers of China are much smarter than Bing Silk to do this again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 00:38:53 |Display all floors

Mark the white trash

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-29 03:58:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2010-11-28 08:38
I can believes you saids that North Korea are animal. They are just human being like everyone els you white garbag. America don't care about nobody even the Mexican which actully they neighbor, but ...

I prefer the term "cracker".  Yes, the government of DPRK behaves exactly like a cornered animal so the analogy is accurate.  Have you ever dealt with a wounded or cornered animal?  Despite your good intentions you may end up getting bitten or attacked by it because it is desperate.  That's all I am trying to say - no offense meant to the North Korean people but much offense intended to the Kim regime and the new fat slob (5'8" tall and over 200 lbs!!!) of a dictator they are getting.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.