Views: 1155|Replies: 2

$11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-25 11:03:04 |Display all floors
If you don't want to pass through an airport scanner that allows security agents to see an image of your naked body or to undergo the alternative, a thorough manual search, you may have to find another way to travel this holiday season.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is warning that any would-be commercial airline passenger who enters an airport checkpoint and then refuses to undergo the method of inspection designated by TSA will not be allowed to fly and also will not be permitted to simply leave the airport.

That person will have to remain on the premises to be questioned by the TSA and possibly by local law enforcement. Anyone refusing faces fines up to $11,000 and possible arrest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 11:17:22 |Display all floors

$11,000 fine, arrest possible for some who refuse airport scans and pat downs

Originally posted by leokun at 2010-11-25 11:03
If you don't want to pass through an airport scanner that allows security agents to see an image of your naked body or to undergo the alternative, a thorough manual search, you may have to find ano ...

I am not suprised it maybe a way of the Fed reducing quantative easing.

but seriously this is what the so-called bastion of DeMokrasy is all about, you have the right to refuse but you will have to pay for that privilage, they have plans to install these cancer intensifiers at railway stations and shopping malls oh and yes the likes of Disney dumps too. also dont forget they have over 680 new empty prison facilities ready for anyone deemed as guilty of decent or non-complient so unless you are a rightwing sh1t kicking trailor trash zionist christian hatemonger and dont mind having even more rogue free radicals bombarding your body then go ahead and get scanned.

but hey thats the land of the FREE.

[ Last edited by dragon1958 at 2010-11-25 11:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 11:19:08 |Display all floors
Well, I rather have my balls touched by unseeing fingers then being blasted by X-rays.
10 years down the road  I'll be told that I could have opted out of the full-body scan.
Unfortunately, by that time, I'm  radiation-sick and got no money to prolong my life.
I can slap a wrist while getting too nasty, how to slap electromagnetic waves below 10 nanometers.
My health for the benefit of some greedy TSA  officials and their suppliers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.