Author: ttt222

DPRK fires at S Korean island, killing one soldier [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-23 17:15:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 17:54:42 |Display all floors
a predictable statement of that Honky Tonk guy, who happens to have a web cam installed on that island.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 19:30:55 |Display all floors
If that fat idiot Kim keeps this up, pretty soon there will be no more North Korea--and the world will be a better place!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 19:34:17 |Display all floors

live from bbc

1126: North Korea's military says: "The South Korean enemy, despite our repeated warnings, committed reckless military provocations of firing artillery shells into our maritime territory near Yeonpyeong island... [Pyongyang] will continue to make merciless military attacks with no hesitation if the South Korean enemy dares to invade our sea territory by 0.001mm."
1119: South Korea says it conducted test firing before the exchange at the island - but says it fired west not north, Reuters reports.
1115: EU top diplomat Baroness Catherine Ashton says in a statement: "I strongly condemn this attack by the DPRK (North Korea). I call on the North Korean authorities to refrain from any action that risks further escalation and to fully respect the Korean Armistice Agreement."
1111: South Korea says it was conducting a military drill in the area before North Korea fired, Reuters reports.
1107: Jung Hoon-lee, professor of international relations at Yonsei University in Seoul, tells BBC World Service: "If this is not an act of war, I don't know what is... We fired back in accordance with the rules of engagement. This is the bare minimum, one has to wonder are we really doing enough?"

1104: Dong Wook-kim in Seoul says: "I'm a soldier in the South Korean Army. I live in Seoul, but my military camp is located on the frontline with North Korea. I have to go back to my camp tomorrow so I am quite worried and anxious about this crisis. South Korean people are very angry. South Korea and the world have been giving a lot of chances to North Korea but they are always arrogant and attack South Korea. We must punish them. They are threatening world peace."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 19:58:50 |Display all floors

Reply #14 JFenix's post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 20:02:15 |Display all floors

Reply #14 JFenix's post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 20:03:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-23 19:58
south gets all the gold medals and applause..............................
the north wants a bit of attention...............................

fair is fair......................................... ...

Attention?  Is that because Kim is so ronery?

youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6yHJB40

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.