Author: ttt222

DPRK fires at S Korean island, killing one soldier [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-23 22:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-23 22:25
I know that there is no official peace treaty...which is why I put the peace in ".". And I don't want to change the subject,just show what a hypocrite you are.
..........................................................................................................................................

Ohh ! ........................

So where does this 'peace' fit in if there was no agreement ........... ?

And as an extra bonus no proof for your following statement either ..............

Unless, you want to provide some ............

I mean I could call you an agelastic, atrabilious mugwump ..................

But I am sure you would require some proof .............

Ishkabibble ....................  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 22:38:03 |Display all floors

Oi, dude....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-23 22:25

I know that there is no official peace treaty...which is why I put the peace in ".". And I don't want to change the subject,just show what a hypocrite you are.

1) The area it happened in is disputed territory.

2) S. Korea said it was going to conduct military exercises in the disputed area using LIVE artillery shells.

3) What kind of message are you sending when you do that in a disputed and tense area where as you say, "I know that there is no official peace treaty..."?

4) What kind of thinking is going through the minds of the South Koreans to want to do this?

5) The North Koreans warned them again and again not to go ahead.

6) The North Koreans fired back the day AFTER the South began firing their shells (who knows where they went?)

7) The most important point of all: Wasn't OBAMA in South Korea just a week or so ago...?

The little common sense I have tells me to connects the dots and not to 'chuckle' this time....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 22:39:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-11-23 22:35
  ..........................................................................................................................................

Ohh ! ........................

So where does t ...

Well,if two countries didn't fight for decades I think it is pretty save to call it "peace" time. By the way....Germany didn't sign a peace treaty with the allies till now...just as a little bonbon. And all your posts here are proof enough for me. Guess next time I'll jumpo just into one of your threads/posts and ask whether you were there and know everything first-hand, otherwise it's nonsense. People like you are fortunately a minority in the West....outcast.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 22:42:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-11-23 22:38

1) The area it happened in is disputed territory.

2) S. Korea said it was going to conduct military exercises in the disputed area using LIVE artillery shells.

3) What kind of message are ...

You have some valid points.  I still condemn the attack tho.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-23 22:53:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-11-23 22:39
Well,if two countries didn't fight for decades I think it is pretty save to call it "peace" time. By the way....Germany didn't sign a peace treaty with the allies till now...just as a ...

Very convenient ................

So still sounding off ............

I do post citation regarding articles, but I post them to present a view ...............

You on the other hand dig a hole and jump in with a one sided point of view that either shows ........

That you claimed education is false ............

Or you just plain forgot it .........

Outcast .........  ??

Now that is an interesting notion ........

If I had to remove myself from bigoted single cell media creatures believers  .......

Then so be it ...........

I am sorry that we will never see eye to eye ...........

But despite the illusion of my my avatar I use both of them .........

It is called balance ..........................  

Try it some time .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 22:59:09 |Display all floors
China Daily itself reports, that the North Korean started shooting.

Not anymore believing in the "honesty" of Chinese media ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 23:04:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-11-23 22:53

Very convenient ................

So still sounding off ............

I do post citation regarding articles, but I post them t ...

Questioning my education? Everybody not seeing the world as you just gets stripped of his academic grades by his highness Mr.Expatter.Only your standards count...LOL I don't care the slightest bit. And I haven't seen much from your self-proclaimed balance you allegedly have in your views,threads and posts. It appears very one-sided to me,too. See eye to eye? Impossible since you see yourself as a sage residing on a cloud above everything....seeing the one and only truth.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.