Views: 3892|Replies: 7

The Humour in Military affairs. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-21 15:31:01 |Display all floors
I die laughing when I read most of the posts / threads here by members attempting to be psuedo Generals and psuedo military experts where most of you are simply "arm chair foot soldiers"    

Someone please hand me the crying towel cz I'm laughing so hard  

Most of you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag . . . hehehe
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 15:39:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-11-21 15:31
I die laughing when I read most of the posts / threads here by members attempting to be psuedo Generals and psuedo military experts where most of you are s ...

None of them even have ANY military experience,

They don't even mean to be fun, they are serious about it cannuck,
that's what's most fun about it.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 16:01:31 |Display all floors
I am sure they hat a lot of military toys when they were boys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 16:16:13 |Display all floors
When I read posts / threads by boy scouts and girl guides discussing  laser guided missile defense systems in outer space, I immediately started heading for the hills fast as I can.
Hey, sully? Got a horse i can borrow for a few days???

jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 16:32:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-11-21 16:16
When I read posts / threads by boy scouts and girl guides discussing  laser guided missile defense systems in outer space, I immediately started heading for the hills fast as  ...

you'd need several days on the paperworks to get them over to canada first
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-22 13:12:30 |Display all floors

Reply #1 canada_man's post

I reckon, the postulation that China actually can defend her sea routes - scares you guys crazy! Huh?

Very simple, just build the wharfs, build the run ways!
Finance a small Air Defense, Air units........sprinkle them around the Sea routes from Latin America and Europe to China!

and when crisis starts, heavy airlift - complete with Air Calvary for recapture seized merchantman vessels,
Air units to attack surface ships, slower aircraft for anti submarine warfare, and those expeditionary force, easy-meat for the FH-7's!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 15:38:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2010-11-21 15:31
I die laughing when I read most of the posts / threads here by members attempting to be psuedo Generals and psuedo military experts where most of you are s ...

Maybe you can first correct your spell mistakes before you laugh at others. It's 'pseudo', not 'psued--o'!  And you know what? I die laughing too when I know you spend your very very 'precious' time reading posts by members attempting to be pseudo Generals . If you think they are ridiculous, then why do you read their posts?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.