Views: 36050|Replies: 57

Do you believe of true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-20 15:37:16 |Display all floors
Do you believe of true love exist ? What is it ? Have you been there ? How do you protect it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 16:31:05 |Display all floors
Yeah I believe in true love  just like there are many true love occur in the film.
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 22:28:09 |Display all floors
Of course true love! I kind of believe that every couple truely loves each other......Is that true love?
Do you believe in soul mates?Do you believe that there is one perfect person out there for everyone and you'd meet him/her,fall in love,and that'd be it?
or

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 22:33:01 |Display all floors
This is something that Monica told Chandler:
I don’t think that you and I were destined to end up together. I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship. Some days we work really hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 22:40:25 |Display all floors
Chandler: Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won’t stand in your way if you want to run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.

Monica: Chandler, you don’t believe in soul mates?

Chandler: No. But I’m sure (mimics Don)‘tomatoes’does.

Monica: I don’t believe in soul mates either.

Chandler: You don’t?

Monica: No. I don’t think that you and I were destined to end up together. I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship. Some days we work really hard.

Chandler: So you…you don’t want to live with Don in a cheese house?

Monica: No, I’ve had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?

Chandler: I love you.

Monica: I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-20 22:52:26 |Display all floors
Chandler: Phoebe thinks you and Don are soul mates, and I don’t believe in that kind of stuff. But then you two totally get along. So look, I won’t stand in your way if you want to run off with Don and live in a house of cheese.

Monica: Chandler, you don’t believe in soul mates?

Chandler: No. But I’m sure (mimics Don)‘tomatoes’does.

Monica: I don’t believe in soul mates either.

Chandler: You don’t?

Monica: No. I don’t think that you and I were destined to end up together. I think that we fell in love and work hard at our relationship. Some days we work really hard.

Chandler: So you…you don’t want to live with Don in a cheese house?

Monica: No, I’ve had second thoughts about that. Do you realize how hard that would be to clean?

Chandler: I love you.

Monica: I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-21 15:24:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shally8995 at 2010-11-20 15:37
Do you believe of true love exist ? What is it ? Have you been there ?   How do you protect it ?

do you think love is a location?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.