Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-24 20:18:32 |Display all floors
LIFE ALWAYS GIVES OFF A  LINGERING AROMA WHEN LIVES END.

EVERY DAY IS A GIFT, FOR YOU, FOR ME FOR ANYONE

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-25 05:57:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-12-22 23:16

I have tears in my eyes while reading your posts.
at beginning you left me a wish that you mother get cured,but at the end,she can't make it either. I feel glad that your mother lived 7yrs lon ...

O'Great one

Keep drying those tears,

Let's hope there will be less and less as time passes

Austin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-26 11:43:04 |Display all floors
I cann't hold back my tears when I read your posts. I have the same experience as you. I lost my sister 10 years ago. I have never forgetten in the 10 years. I don't know what i should say this monment, I have broken accent . I hope your family and you can take care.  I am so sad that i can say nothing. ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-30 20:17:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ephil_cn at 2010-12-26 11:43
I cann't hold back my tears when I read your posts. I have the same experience as you. I lost my sister 10 years ago. I have never forgetten in the 10 years. I don't know what i should say this mon ...

I know we carried the same pain for losing sister,for me,I would never forget my sister,she lives in my heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-30 20:32:35 |Display all floors
dear Sister,
How are you doing?

I am doing so-so,life is little out of control and I am trying to put all together,and the dog,it takes me too much time to take care of esp.in this bad moments,he made me very tired.when the morning I dressed up and walked out of the room,I would see dog's hairs stick around my panty hose and sweater,I feel bad about seeing that.  really,I am thinking a long time how to handle the dog,to give him to sb or to  it? he destroied many things home,like blanket,quilt,socks,gloves,etc,etc,and he jumped into the bed in another room playing the quilt very wildly.he is out of my control,too.
your husband doesn't  like to response to my text msgs,I feel he starts to be on his right track of life,that is good and we do wish so. he is like you whe you alive,who never say hello or send greetings for me ,I am like a stranger when I am not useful. he repeated the same way of life as you did before,do not like to keep in touch with family members.so what can I do?
what can I do for you when you suddenly told me that you got cancer? all I can do is offering you money to get curement,but money can not buy you back. money can not buy times together,you like to lead your own life indepently,now it is your husband's turn.

I am speachless.

I still feel pain for your lose,
I still miss you in my life.

it's me.I am not cold as you and your  husband.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-31 02:16:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-12-30 20:32
dear Sister,
How are you doing?

I am doing so-so,life is little out of control and I am trying to put all together,and the dog,it takes me too much time to take care of esp.in this bad moments, ...

Having read your posts I now know why you have your Username

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-31 18:29:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-12-31 02:16

Having read your posts I now know why you have your Username

Chao Ren VFP

IT IS JUST USERNAME,NOHTING SPECIAL.
THANK U.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.