Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-25 20:19:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 20:17
[quote]Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-25 19:57

Hi sister,I need to have a little relax now,I happend to listen thi song,I 'd like to share with you.

Goodbye England's Rose,  ...

sister, why you made me/us miss you every moments?

love you,good night dear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-27 09:56:57 |Display all floors
sister,look like you following me where I go,I am in another city and I dreamed of you again,when I woke up,I feel very tired,that is not good.

I will see if I can talk to your son this couple days.

I will have long day today,have to go now,kiss,bye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 00:11:38 |Display all floors
Greatlady

what i see more time pass and you still carrying and feeling the pains from that terrible lost
Maybe you didnt share good times with your sister the past years, that it makes you feel bad and sad,
when we are adult, we made our own families and we take our ways, sometimes through long distances
that makes us to feel sad but we can not go back and to recovery those precious times to share, to visit, to enjoy the good times.
Time cure the pains, i hope you can find the peace in earth and your sister in her long jorney to heaven
Take care

Messi30

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 15:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-30 09:23
9 November, 2010 - 30 November, 2010

...21 days...
I know your pain hasn't diminished in those 21 days. I am deeply shocked to learn of the untimely passing awaz of your sister, Greatlady. Ther ...

What I appreciated from you or the other members are that you are not only a great writer for our native english learners,but also I feel you feel my real feelings and pains,that is much much valuable than any things in this world.

besides,it is indeed a touchable posts for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 15:29:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-12-2 15:25

What I appreciated from you or the other members are that you are not only a great writer for our native english learners,but also I feel you feel my real feelings and pains,that is much much v ...

well, I hope my sister's soul would rest in peace soon,as I still remember the last second of her in this world that I still tried to dry  her tearul eyes. she has gone with tears and pains.I even do not know how to comfort her at that moment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 15:49:24 |Display all floors

just few mins.here

sister, I made up the new plans and would move to another city,that is why I got not so much time here talking to you.
I called your man and he is doing well,but still waiting the job transfer. I told him to talk to you about me when he visited you again. mom is not well,she is receiving drops in small hospital she said because of your death...she cried again..anyway,you just left us so much pains..

we'll do sth for you in the church for donating some money and pray for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-2 22:13:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-12-2 00:11
Greatlady

what i see more time pass and you still carrying and feeling the pains from that terrible lost
Maybe you didnt share good times with your sister the past years, that it ...

dear messie,

you are right,I had many good times with my other family members,my friends,my ex colleagues,my,,,,even customers,but I had no chances to spend good times with my sister and her family. for the life reasons,I left home thousands miles away without any friends in a strange city started my own new life,It cost me a lot.it is very hard to hold my sister at my life circumstances ,sometimes,I only can get short news from her.as she did not call to my parents often..as a matter of fact, If I rolled the time to go back 12 yrs ago, it was a really hard times for our whole family(pls I do not want to mention the details).we only had less energy to look afer self,that's  only thing I can tell. when I met her last year it was my brother's wedding day and we hadn't seen each other actually 4 yrs ...she made me regrets a lot...
even the last moment,we can't have conversation as she can't talk,she can't see,only can "nodded" or gave sound like "hmm,"I felt so sorry for that moment...

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2010-12-4 10:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.