Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-17 12:09:11 |Display all floors
sister, I wish I would go to visit you in your anniversary,times pass by so quickly,you have gone for almost one yr now.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 12:39:36 |Display all floors
for u.
sunflower.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 12:55:37 |Display all floors

for xilaren

Xilaren if there are sth that I misunderstood you,let me know.
I know long time you did not participate on forum for your complex love affairs, but you must keep checking forum from time to time. I am sure how you know Sappysammy well also as a man. You came back forum starting 3 threads about snappysammy cause you got very interested with him,’cause you can’t stop your curiosity as your nature. In one of your threads,” only me do not understand”, you mentioned you and sammy know each other in another forum and in that thread seemed you and him enjoy playing with each other.

I will send you copy for reminding everybody.

You mentioned my dead sister will freak out, I would laugh about you. You are the person get freaking out all the time with those men in your life, I still remember how much you loved that Chinese man as a married old woman, I still remember sb talked about you meeting another young guy in China by long distance travelling, now you said you like snappysammy with no reasons regardless how me and other members’s advise for you…Are there any men I missed to mention? Oh, a member called yuanxiansheng who expressed many things about you and him in the past,how much you paid him?...etc, where is he now? For all that reason, I do not say any bad about you. do you need a man? that's  my previous post, if no need,cool with it or against me,why do you attack my dead sister?

Only I can assume that you a tons of monster as George mentioned one kind of woman, you must be too fat and with huge mouth growing now.

Cheers for that!

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2011-9-17 01:00 PM ]
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-17 17:43:49 |Display all floors
Let's now respect this thread for what it is

It has no doubt helped O'Greatone through very upsetting times and it should continue to do so

Until recently I saw the posts on here were all good, then suddenly it seemed to become a war zone like most other threads

For the one or two concerned let it be

O'Greatone

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-17 18:56:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-17 12:55
Xilaren if there are sth that I misunderstood you,let me know.
I know long time you did not participate on forum for your complex love affairs, but you must keep checking forum from time to time.  ...

I will explane briefly.
when somebody is harmless to me and sounds polite in the forum , I have no reasons to be negative.
definitely I never get influenced from what people advise me to do.
In the past a friend  ,a so called friend ,from the forum ,pressed me not to have any conversation with some particular  people ,he regarded them as harmful   while in reality he wanted my friendship to him and his girlfriend to be exclusive  while in reality it was him who was dangerous.
I never obeyed him .I have my personal opinion about people in this forum and I do not accept any accusations for people who sound polite .

do not waste your time to convince me about Snappysammy.If you want to express your opinion about something ,if you are polite even when you disagree that's ok.If you can not avoid being provocative ,then better have a conversation with anybody else here except for me.
I do not play the game of anybody here.the choice is yours ,I was clear enough I think
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 19:06:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-9-17 17:43
Let's now respect this thread for what it is

It has no doubt helped O'Greatone through very upsetting times and it should continue to do so

Until recently I saw the po ...

:handshake
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-17 19:22:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffylufy at 2011-9-17 19:06

I'm not a soft boy Fluffylufy.
I am not an Angel
I am not a Bible basher
I only believe what my eyes show me.

But I do respect people's right to express their grief in a peaceful way if they so wish.

And it seems someone is trying to interupt that

And that gives me little respect for that type of person

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.