Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-7 20:11:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-7 12:58

what had happend to your sister?

my condolences for you.

we should be getting stronger .

thank you very much.I lost her after Christmas some months ago.It was sudden.For me she was not only a sister .I was like her mother and she loved me so much.
Now I have one person less to love me so sincerely and care for me.One person less .This is a great loss.I am really very poor.I feel very poor.:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-10 18:26:53 |Display all floors
when we realized how much the loved ones mean to us, it is too late. We feel regrets for the rest of our life.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-10 19:55:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-10 18:26
when we realized how much the loved ones mean to us, it is too late. We feel regrets for the rest of our life.

I always knew how much she ment to me.She also knew about my feelings to her.My actions shouted loudly.

My mistake is only that I never told her how much I loved her.I had taken that for granted and I was sure that she knew because I never took her out of my everyday life.

Now any time I have tears I am telling her 'my sister do you know how much I loved you?I do not know if she hears me.I do not know if she feels it.
I wish she could come for a second and me tell her just one word.My sister I deeply love you'
Why I never told that?:'(:'(

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 19:59:51 |Display all floors

HAPPY MOON CAKE'S HOLIDAY

[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-10 19:55

Even you never told her you love her ,she should have known that from your cares. So do not need to be so sad for that.

It is Chinese holiday today, I think my brother-in-law and the son would miss my sister so much today. It is family member renunion times.

I think of her now, if she is still alive, she should prepare the foods for the family .
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 23:47:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-11 19:59
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-10 19:55

Even you never told her you love her ,she should have known that from your cares. So do not need to be so sad for that.

It is  ...

so it is a holiday.I have never understood what kind of holiday this is .
I can see your point.I feel also like that any time it is a holiday.Every time I went to China I always spent much time to buy things for her and her husband.This year however I did not and it hurt me so much.She was in my mind all nights.
Well I do believe when you love somebody saparation does not separate.It unites more.
I wish you jieri kuai le:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 17:41:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-11 23:47

so it is a holiday.I have never understood what kind of holiday this is .
I can see your point.I feel also like that any time it is a holiday.Every time I went to China I always spent much time  ...

Returned back from holiday I got my arm burned seriouldy by candles at night 11th, Sept.
the bad and worst things keeps happend this yr.
well,I do not blame and I do not hate.

I deal with everything in a calm way except for losing my sister forever in my life. she lives in my heart now.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 18:55:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-13 17:41

Returned back from holiday I got my arm burned seriouldy by candles at night 11th, Sept.
the bad and worst things keeps happend this yr.
well,I do not blame and I do not hate.

I deal with ...

I understand you.I also feel that this separation has flooded me with even warmer feelings about her.We may not be able to communicate with my sister anymore through telephone or visiting each other but our spirits do  communicate.I feel her near me .I have her photo just at the entrance of the living room in my house ,she is smiling in that photo and every day when I cross the room I give her a quick smile.
Sometimes I am thinking that maybe it would be better if she was not such a kind person.it would hurt me less.while now with the feeling that I lost a treasure things are more difficult.
it is not that I can not forget.The problem is that I do not want to forget her.
somebody said that we do not stop loving the people we loved and loved us.We just learn to live without them.At the moment I am not trying to learn this lesson.Time will help me to learn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.