Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-2 21:59:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-9-1 19:24
id you miss your sister so much when she was alive? maybe not.

Who are still here?  Our families, our friends, our health, our ...

Please save most of our energy to treasure what we have now ...

It will be forever pain for losing my sister in my life. As for that reason I value more about family, friends, ppls around whom are in my present life. My parents are doing well so far ,but we rarely talked about my sister. I remembered one time I called my Aunt we cried togehter over the phone which is a big relief for me. I try hard to balance my self, the past and the present. I remembered the day we were in cemetary when my sister's bone ashes cameout from the cremator ,I held her son with me , we cried so long...the pain almost tore me up...
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-5 04:34:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-2 21:59

It will be forever pain for losing my sister in my life. As for that reason I value more about family, friends, ppls around whom are in my present life. My parents are doing well so far ,but we ...

I have a similar experience like yours losing my only sister some months ago.

Since that time I have forgotten what smiling is .In the past I had so much humour in my house or with my friends.I was laughing with my heart.I used to tease my children  or friends and make them laugh .
after that even if I smile it is not from the bottom of the heart.It is so superficial.

I feel poor .Even if I get more money in my life I will still feel poor.Not  only because I lost a person who I loved so deeply but mostly because that person loved me deeply.And losing such a person is like losing a treasure.
she used to call me every day saying that she wanted to hear my voice to feel secure and nice .I do not want to say more.Just one phrase.I lost a treasure ,I am very very poor.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-6 21:28:05 |Display all floors
It will be forever pain for losing my sister in my life. As for that reason I value more about family, friends, ppls around whom are in my present life. My parents are doing well so but we ...

As what I've written in this thread. My mom left this month 6 years ago owing to cancer.

I visited the tomb every year when I went back to hometown in spring festival. It made me feel sad once I thought of my mom.

I met several old friends after I came to Guansu province 5 days ago. I heard a lot - Several old friends died of cancer, traffic accident, etc. Life is so fragil.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 21:36:40 |Display all floors
It will be forever pain for losing my sister in my life. As for that reason I value more about family, friends, ppls around whom are in my present life. My parents are doing well so far ,but we ...

Life is full of happiness and saddness.

It would make us feel sad if we think too much about saddness in the past.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 21:37:07 |Display all floors
A young person spend more time on looking forward the future.

An old person used to spend more time on looking back toward the past.

So, let us look more forward the future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 12:58:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-5 04:34

I have a similar experience like yours losing my only sister some months ago.

Since that time I have forgotten what smiling is .In the past I had so much humour in my house or with my friend ...

what had happend to your sister?

my condolences for you.

we should be getting stronger .
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 12:59:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-9-6 21:37
A young person spend more time on looking forward the future.

An old person used to spend more time on looking back toward the past.

So, let us look more forward the future.

yes we should have to.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.