Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-31 22:12:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-1-31 03:57

Keep your chin as high as you can this New Year O'Greatone

Chao Ren VFP

thank you.

I bought some firecrakers and will celebrate the new year's eve. sure,I would entertain myself fine.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 11:57:04 |Display all floors

I was reading your posts and from the other ones who had similar experiences as yours. I am glad to see some members showing their human side, sharing their experiences and supporting this sad past event.
Each of us carry some sadness from the lost of some loveaones and we should keep them in our memories, they are watching us from heaven, I believe your sister also is watching you but she will be sad seeing you sad.
Time pass and some pains keeps alive but we have to move on with the faith that they are in better life now.
Have a great Chinese New Year  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 13:55:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-2-2 11:57

I was reading your posts and from the other ones who had similar experiences as yours. I am glad to see some members showing their human side, sharing their experiences and support ...

good luck to u!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 20:25:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-11-13 23:29
I wrote this thread in memory of my sister who lost her life to liver cancer at age of 40, leaving behind 14 years old boy  who is studying in middle school.the loss of the loved one is full of pai ...

sad..very sad
www.sortofopinion.com

rumors..gossip..hot pictures

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-6 20:48:06 |Display all floors
Dear sister,

Happy Chinese New Year!

Your husband and your son visited our parents 3rd day after New Year's Eve,I called home and father answered the phone when I told him not think too much and not talk too deeply with you,he can't help crying over the phone.I know how everybody feels at that moment. Seeing your husband and your son without your company as usual. It will be a hard year for all of us.

Tought of you more often than usual day esp.in this family gather-todgether day. when the firecrakers lighted up,it lights not only for the new wish but also my deep miss inside for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-6 20:48:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soulchina at 2011-2-2 20:25

sad..very sad

xie xie .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-17 15:17:59 |Display all floors
sister,

I have bad news to tell you. that little Aunt who were very sick last week and now had a seriously operation in hospital. she was fine during the Chinese New Year and not having any signs of her illness and happend all in suddenly.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2011-2-17 03:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.