Author: greatlady

IN MEMORY OF MY SISTER(who passed away in 2010,Nov.9th,8:45 am) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-31 02:34:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-1-30 11:53
Every year, On the afternoon of the last day of a year, We'll burn incenses, fire crackers, sprinkle liquors around the Ancestors's tombs, Kowtow to Ancestors before tombs.

Back home, Just befo ...

I know exactly what were you describing,probably we are both Chinese and from North. my brother has to do the same things as you did,sometimes he got tired after the New Year as there are so much things to do for a man in a big family. As me and my sister, we just help my mother for cookings and preparing many different style of foods and cousines,but the damplings must be made in advance for at least 3 days, as it is like traditional stuff that  will be cooked in different occasions. it was my deep memory when i was a tenager .after that,I never had chances to be with my family to spend new year 's time like that.esp when I worked in different citis and countries,esp when my sister got married we rarely had chances to be reunioned, the life made us busy in different stuff. I have to say,I have regrets in my life.

now,this year,I still can't make my way home for some reasons.

anyway,wish you and others Happy Chinese New Year!

and good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 03:02:18 |Display all floors

it is New Year's time

Dearest sister,

I called your husband today it sounds that his mood wasn't good. It is New Year's time,it will be very hard for him to go back to his parents home without your company. It is will be sad for his parents only seeing you and your son home. Does your soul will be back home with them? I am wondering. ..sure,I wish you do come home to see them and to be with them. Can you make it?

our brother and his wife probably home with our parents now,tmw I will call to see.

It will be a sad year for our family without your present,sister,and I could not help to think of you every day. Have you feel it? every moment I missed you,I would have tears in my eyes. I remembered last year when I was in my shop, you took your son visited me,I  remembered your long and curly hairs,I remembered you dressed up with black Angora cachmere  with winter leather boots,you looked very elegant and doesn't look like a mother at all. and you looked very happy,smiling,,, that's all the best memory I have with you in my life now.

I believed totally in one thing: I believe after ppls died,their soul still alive.

yesterday,I happed to see a program that memorize the Taiwanese famous singer Deng LiJun who died 15 years ago,Deng's brother was interviewed by the press and he said he dreamed his sister came to his dream and asked him where is my houses brother? as she used to have one apartment in Hk and one in Taibei that was sold in recent yrs,and she told his brother that the back of  her tomb need to more decoration as it is more empty. ..

I dreamed you twice since you passed away and I dreamed you came home with mother.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 03:09:10 |Display all floors

continue

sister,I will do sth for you in the near future,just give me some times.
It won't take so long.

I haven't got so luck in the past year,and I can't visit you in your city.please forgive me for that.

I am not doing good as expected,I am struggling for the life every day by myself.sometimes,when I think of you, I wanted to give up the hard life to go with you.

but you know me that I can't, I can't go just like coward. You know I am a strong woman and still do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 03:45:55 |Display all floors

should say sorry for my arbitrary words

Originally posted by greatlady at 2010-12-30 20:32
dear Sister,
How are you doing?

I am doing so-so,life is little out of control and I am trying to put all together,and the dog,it takes me too much time to take care of esp.in this bad moments, ...

I  happend to know that our parents didn't take care of you since you,your one yr old son and your husband moved to another city. I knew why you did not contact home often.I knew how hard life you had when you decided to buy apartment by down payments,I knew how I reacted to you when I heard that you did not care too much of our parents. I did criticize you but I did not know that you were trying to save a penny to support your son and your apartment. Yeah,as me,it was hard to understand the life as you led before,it was so shocked to hear that you got caner,and your lungs was black like heavy smoker( it is your 10 yrs job make ur lung like that and I heard that you never wear  masks when you worked in chemical factory). It was very hard to understand you that you refused accountant position because your monthly salary will be less 100 yuan than  that worked in work shop with overtimes works. I didn't know that, If I know that,I woud save 100 yuan each month and posted to you.

Now I know,and it is too late for me to know the fact,and father also knows,he cried a lot each time we visited you in hospital. he felt so much pain and regrets not knowing how ur job was and how ur life was. if we knows,we must have done sth for you, at least our Number three Uncle was a headchief in down town. but,you were just being so strong and not let us know your life.( Sadly the fact is,if the daughter got married,the Chinese parents woudn't care so much of their life any more).

continue.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 03:53:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-1-31 03:45

I  happend to know that our parents didn't take care of you since you,your one yr old son and your husband moved to another city. I knew why you did not contact home often.I knew how hard life  ...

the facts in our family was  the father got very sick that he has to retired earlier from the government job, and from that time,me,as elder daughter home,I have to work hard in southern city to earn  the breads for the  whole family. Since you at that time you got married,we took for granted and beileved that your man would take good care of you.

it is sad to know all what happened.

1st quarter of last  year,  you just finished down payments for your apartment,and you just need to breath smoothly and start to have new level of quality life.
but you,you,,,

How come that happend to you?

Dear Lord, why? why? why? ??

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-1-31 03:57:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-1-31 03:53

the facts in our family was  the father got very sick that he has to retired earlier from the government job, and from that time,me,as elder daughter home,I have to work hard in southern city t ...

Keep your chin as high as you can this New Year O'Greatone

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-31 03:58:16 |Display all floors

salute

SALUTE TO YOU SISTER,YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.