Author: joeching

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-18 09:22:05 |Display all floors
joeching (a.k.a. Desaview, a.k.a. "a very beautiful garden" is a troll with many other IDs.

He is paid by his masters to jam up this forum with trash to render it unusable for any proper discussion.

So please do not reply to his trash and provocation unless you are sansukong, his official lover and mating partner.

Does anyone know how many threads here have been taken over by this duo as their private mating ground since they came here to

mate?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 11:00:20 |Display all floors

Reply #199 CDsupporter's post

Let me further illustrate some of the salient points you have highlighted by using an analogy. Let's suppose you love to visit a garden to relax, do some exercises or socialize with you friends daily. However, in the garden itself, there are a couple of stray d.ogs  which would terrorize those visitors to the garden by their howling and loud barking without end. What do you think should be the actions to be taken by the caretaker of the garden:

1. To stop visitors from using the garden?

2. To advise the visitors to just ignore the strays?

3. To remove the strays from the garden?

From what can be learned from your thread, you have advised action # 2. Let the strays run wild and uncontrolled. In retrospect, do you think it would ever work or just to make a mockery of the situation?

Coming back to the CD forum, I would venture to speculate that you are not real or just a ghost of another ID. Just a note for you to think about. The forum-mites were not all born yesterday. Don't make a fool of yourself, if and if you are real and genuine with your concern!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 13:57:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-11-17 10:49

Face it baby boy, Christianity is THE BLOODIEST religion known to mankind.  And THAT AIN'T NO LIE.

Xtianity - Bloodiest or not bloodiest,
that's not be used as a justification for Japan's brutal invasion into China,
and mass murdering millions of innocent Chinese who are not even xtian !!

Imagine that, you Japs/buddhists murdering millions of Chinese who were mostly Buddhists, and try to justify it by your absurd complain against Chinese xtians,
your absurd intention to keep xtianity out of China.
What the heck,
murdering millions of Chinese who are not even xtians to keep out xtianity??
What kind of logic is that - to kill millions of Chinese buddhists to keep xtianity out of China.
Only retards like YOU would believe it.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 14:01:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-17 09:52

taiping was started by the brother of jesus.  and put down by han chinese,not the manchus.

chiang considered japan as only a disease of the skin but mao's peasant army, the disease of the he ...

Nonsense !
Taiping rebellion was against the Ching Dynasty that was still under the Manchu rulership in China.

Again it's all your lies, lies and more lies to justify Japanese brutal invasion into China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 14:08:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-17 09:48

95 millions murdered by xtians.

china invaded burma to fight with the brits. under america against the japanese liberators.

Lies, lies and more lies to justify Japanese brutal invasion into China.
No matter what you say here,
true Chinese will never accept Japan as the saviour of Asia.
See the Japanese chauvinism here after so many years - they still view themselves as the saviours or liberator of Asia despite losing the war and being A bombed into surrender & submission to US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 09:26:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Desaview2 at 2010-11-17 04:08 PM

maybe he thinks posting here is a beauty contest for popularity by whatever means..

lately that appears to be very much the case.  but i ll still give him the benefit of a doubt that he's doing a therapy of some sort from being under the influence of his xtian buddy from the correction institution.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-19 09:26:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-11-17 07:00 PM
Let me further illustrate some of the salient points you have highlighted by using an analogy. Let's suppose you love to visit a garden to relax, do some exercises or socialize with you friends  ...

see what i tell u, desa?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.