Author: joeching

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-18 07:42:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2010-11-16 07:39 PM

Well, I have to give accolades to China.  What she did is absolutely right !

The Chinese has learned the hard lesson : LEOPARDS WILL NEVER CHANGE THEIR SPO ...

this is straight out of the ameican monkey's smearing manual.  but the xtian types had it even worse.

i lived in japan as a kid.  my best students, friends and business partners were japanese.  just like once it was the "japs", then the "commies", and now the north koreans -- we r in the era of barbarism and the nice guys finish last.

well, thanks to bush's lies about the muslims, now we know how america lied about us asians.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 07:45:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-11-17 12:14 AM
Who else you are you working for besides being a Japanese "Han Jian"?

u r only confessing that u urself is working for someone.  i v made clear that i v retired 27 years ago, and i work to flush out all the lies.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 07:52:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-11-17 12:58 AM
Just how many of those ghost ID's are you two cheats been using in this forum?

why do u knowingly tell a lie.  we both have exchanged some emails about desa, but u still lie about using fake id's?

i had even more interaction with correction, or wchao.  but he i can understand, being a shameless xtian.

also, who do u believe believe choenan was an america dirty trick to split china and japan, but u still blame the locking horns between china and japan was caused by the silly fishing island puppy fight?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 07:56:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-11-17 12:14 AM
Who else you are you working for besides being a Japanese "Han Jian"?

also, does it make sense to u that han jian, fighting the pro-america chiang, was doing a good service to china, after we found out that the tanaka plan was a forgery(and someone might have given her life to expose it) and japan was really calling for asians for asia.  

check out this burma war to see how the japanese really operatedthey help mao the same way)

In the 1940s, the Thirty Comrades, commanded by Aung San, founded the Burma Independence Army. The Thirty Comrades received training in Japan.

Initially the Japanese-led Burma Campaign succeeded and the British were expelled from most of Burma, but the British counter-attacked using primarily troops of the British Indian Army. By July 1945, the British had retaken the country.

The Burma Independence Army under the command of Aung San and the Arakan National Army fought with the Japanese from 1942–1944, but switched allegiance to the Allied side in 1945.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 07:57:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2010-11-17 11:28 AM
In total agreement with your statement.       

u obviously prefer the xtians and monkeys.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 08:00:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 08:08:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.