Author: joeching

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-17 09:48:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-15 09:50 PM

We Chinese have the right to protest against your Jap hypocritical pretense of being
a patriotic Chinese,
your true intention is to justify Japan's brutal war-time aggression into China,
and s ...

95 millions murdered by xtians.

china invaded burma to fight with the brits. under america against the japanese liberators.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 09:52:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-15 09:59 PM

Lies, lies and more lies !
Taiping leader was a Han Chinese,
it's Han Chinese against Manchu Chinese rule,
that's China own internal affair,
don't use that as an excuse to justify Japan's bru ...

taiping was started by the brother of jesus.  and put down by han chinese,not the manchus.

chiang considered japan as only a disease of the skin but mao's peasant army, the disease of the heart.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 09:53:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-11-15 10:09 PM

Wrong, I imagine a 7.62 x 51mm round could overcome joe (not that I wish that on him, despite my intense dislike of what he stands for).

u showed truth courage when speaking with a mouthful of bullets.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 10:49:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 11:28:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-16 06:50

let's see what u got?  unless u r not even a mouse but a cockroach, who prefers the crumbs to the real meal.

You don't trust what I say?

Sure !

Your capability is only in belittling your opponents.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work on me.

Indeed, I'd rather choose "crumbs" than to be arm-twisted to LIE AND STOOP LOW just for the "real meal".  

That was what your short legs and crooked legs relatives tried so hard to bribe Chiang KS to their side, but they FAILED.  Instead, they got Wang Jingwei, a poor substitute though not entirely spineless .... only too naive and gullible !

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 11:39:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-16 06:57

that's only after japan tried twice to form a united front with china, one just a few months ago, but china did not responded adequately.  in the 1st time, the america puppet government of chia ...

Well, I have to give accolades to China.  What she did is absolutely right !

The Chinese has learned the hard lesson : LEOPARDS WILL NEVER CHANGE THEIR SPOTS.

The inclinations of the short legs and crooked legs remain, like what joeching demonstrated

-- BELLIGERENT, HOSTILE and AGGRESSIVE !!

Can they be real friends of China ?  I am very doubtful.

The Americans still headquartered in your island of Okinawa.  This is A FACT.  Face it and get back on earth, joeching.

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-17 15:31:13 |Display all floors

Reply #48 CDsupporter's post

If my guess is right, you are no new comer to this forum. Though you appear here as CDsupporter, you are at least a.k.a. XXXXXXXXX and a.k.a. XXXXXXXX. Whoever your the other ID's are, your reverse psychology applied here does not work anymore. You are just being planted to troll on me. A little bird tells me you are not real! Good try. Only sick people and losers employ such lowly and despicable underhand tactics. The forum-mites here in the CD know very well who are those that are capable of such unethical, dirty, unscrupulous, immoral and shady tactics. There are times, silence speaks louder than words. This is the time!

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2010-11-18 03:32 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.