Author: joeching

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-13 18:50:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-11-12 10:22 AM

You are fairly well educated about this, Uncle. Harbin has always been home to Russians, both Gentiles and Jews. You might find some there even now.

i hope u ll also believe me that only china can stop jews from rushing straight toward the next holocaust, and japan from return america the gift of 2 abombs.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 14:19:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-10 18:33

get u american monkey master to say sorry this time.

for u, listen to mao, and pal, and this new guy here:

A WESTERNER ALSO THINK AMERICA SCREWED JAPAN AND ASIA

This Canadian named Ben ...

joeching, what a pity !  Your hateful American monkey is still the acting Master of your beloved Japan.

I am surprised that you cited Radhabinod Pal's only dissenting view to justify yourself.

Pal maybe Asian (Indian) but India has been colonised by the Brits for over 200 years and the Indians only know the English legal system.  Pal's dissenting view EXACTLY embodies the Brits' legal tendencies of protecting the white men and siding with the criminals.

How ironic that you still fall back on the white men when it comes to the final countdown (while coaxing and manipulating us with Asiantism) !!

By the way, I have also read the dissenting view Pal.  It really WASN'T like what you said at all.  At least, NOT what joeching's #1
He argued that the United States had clearly provoked the war with Japan and expected Japan to act.  Further, he believed that the exclusion of Western colonialism and the use of the atom bomb by the United States from the list of crimes, and judges from the vanquished nations on the bench, signified the "failure of the Tribunal to provide anything other than the opportunity for the victors to retaliate."  Fear of American nuclear power was an international phenomenon following the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

He consider, any nation, not just Japan "would have taken up arms against the United States on receipt of such a note (Hull note) as the State Department sent the Japanese Government on the eve of Pearl Harbor.'"

What you posted here with your cut-and-paste is certainly VERY MISLEADING !

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 15:36:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-11-12 20:38

u xtians seems to be in a panic in lying and blaming the japs.  is it because u really believe u can use the japs to distract the asians from looking into the 100 millions u murdered?

Joe Ching or Joseph Ching,
ain't that a xtian name?
I bet your wife & children have xtian names too,
aren't you ashamed of your xtian name and theirs too?
and perhaps your children's xtian names were given by you at birth.
Hate xtian & yet having xtian names, really stupid.

100 millions murdered by xtian in China during WWII are your lies to distract from Japanese war crimes.

[ Last edited by correction at 2010-11-15 05:05 PM ]
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-15 15:52:15 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 06:50:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2010-11-14 10:19 PM

What you posted here with your cut-and-paste is certainly VERY MISLEADING !

let's see what u got?  unless u r not even a mouse but a cockroach, who prefers the crumbs to the real meal.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 06:57:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2010-11-14 10:19 PM

joeching, what a pity !  Your hateful American monkey is still the acting Master of your beloved Japan.

that's only after japan tried twice to form a united front with china, one just a few months ago, but china did not responded adequately.  in the 1st time, the america puppet government of chiang actually fought with china's enemy on the basis of a forged "tanaka plan".  the 2nd time, japan hold on long enough until america pulled another dirty trick with the cheonan incident and causing the japan pm to resign for sticking his neck out.

let's hope the other anti-america leader, who r now fighting a financial scandal(another dirty trick?) can clear himself and give china one more chance.  the fishing island fiasco should teach china a good enough lesson to move her arrrss fast next time.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-16 07:00:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-11-14 11:36 PM

Joe Ching or Joseph Ching,
ain't that a xtian name?

yeah, we all get contaminated.  well, as joseph, i almost have the right to protest the bastard jesus, virgin slut mary and who among the 3 kings did it?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.