Views: 26396|Replies: 30

New Disneyland Project Launched in Shanghai [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-5 10:47:33 |Display all floors
A government agency and a joint venture company were inaugurated Friday for Walt Disney Co's theme park in Shanghai, marking the much-awaited project in China's largest city would finally start construction.

Shanghai international tourist holiday resort administrative committee and Shanghai Shendi Group Co. Ltd. were inaugurated at 9:10 a.m. for management and development of the Disney project in Shanghai.

Earlier reports said Shanghai's Disneyland received the green light from Chinese authorities last November. It was expected to cover a relatively small 4 square kilometers at a cost of 25 billion yuan (3.6 billion U.S. dollars). Will it be a success?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 16:37:24 |Display all floors
Will it be a success?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 22:18:30 |Display all floors

not worth anythin if the waitin LINE is blocks LONG...

*check it out the definition of LINE, BLOCK, and what's exactly LONG...been there done it hopefully not at it  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 17:27:27 |Display all floors

New Disneyland Project Launched in Shanghai

Good or bad,it's a question!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-7 21:51:10 |Display all floors

hard to say~~

25billion, that's a large sum of money~
    As far as I concern, for the first few years people including kids and adults near shanghai would go there to catch their childhood memories and get some excitement ,as chinese are always happy to see new things especially world famous ones...But after several years ,when not many adult would go there,the children from other parts of China would consist the main part of the visitors as most of the parents are willing to spend money on their kids...
   In sum, if this wanna be a success, they should try their best to seize the children's eyeballs///

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-8 02:12:58 |Display all floors
I don't think it will be a massive success, but it will remain open.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-8 12:28:41 |Display all floors

New Disneyland Project Launched in Shanghai

I do not know it wil be a success, but i do know that the appearence of the theme park will effect the business of Happy Vally in Songjiang.  Who knows the cost of ticket for Disneyland?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.