Author: vivian0102

What will you choose, QQ or 360? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-5 20:39:29 |Display all floors

Who knows who are telling a lie.

A war was broke out at last in cyber space. Like "Mingjiao" and "Liu Da Menpai" in "Tianlongbadu".

First 360 spitted at QQ.

Many unfairs are behind happy face of QQ. QQ are the most profitable IT company because of you, Net Worms. But in fact QQ charged you too much for some of service,  pry your files in computers, often bully weaker companies and steal or duplicate many profitable practice from them. here are the evidence.....
Some of companies, which have ever been hurt by QQ, supported 360, but in a more polite way.

QQ kicked back right away.

QQ publicly fighted against 360 with many companies ever hurt by 360. You, 360, tell Net Worms a big lie. you have a bad intention behind your free service. You told Net Worms sth is wrong in our service if we didn't join hands with you. We, who dominate the largest share of Net Worms, decare to cut ties with you, 360. We dont provide the access of our service to any Net Worms who enjoy your services.

The 2 guy, 360 and QQ, shouted and fighted against each other.
Both of them cried, I fighted for you. Net Worms.

Who knows who are telling a lie.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-11-5 08:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-11-5 20:51:48 |Display all floors
I use QQ, instant message communication service provider, for contact and killing time.
and enjoy free microsoft essential protection service. Started to know a little about 360, a secrurity protection service provider, from the latest war in cyber space.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 22:50:31 |Display all floors
Honestly, I wouldn't choose any of them... they're both open gates for spy ware, adware and all kinds off malware.
I'd rather pay a little money and get some reliable software...
For QQ, I installed a virtual computers, as I don't want viruses to interfere with my main system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 22:50:52 |Display all floors
I think it is really a problem,through sometimes,there is no business with me.Nowadays,most of Chinese people have at least one QQ number.QQ,has become a common way of contacting with others.So,if one day we lost the right of using QQ,maybe many people and some companies get into a fatality damage.But Qihoo 360 is also important to computer and mobile phone users for anti-virus .
Why did Tencent and Qihoo 360 fire to each other? Just for getting more profit from the users?But did both of them take the users' situation into consideration? I think such action are so stupid .
Looking forward the cyber war between Tencent and Qihoo 360 cease as soon as possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 23:22:30 |Display all floors

did some diggin...

now i think i have the full picture right infront of me, and they both (QQ & 360) need not to be in my computers just to childish to mess around with em at thsi time  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 02:34:20 |Display all floors

my tutor will cry

During our library,we usually hold a conference with QQ.Now my tutor go on errands in Peking,how can we manage it without QQ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-6 09:09:36 |Display all floors
I use both of them together every day, because they're acturally not contradictory in my computer

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.