Author: matt605

Will China own America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-5 03:08:33 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-2-4 16:55
China's has always been the convenient scapegoat and whipping boy come U. S. election time.  Yello ...

Red Indians red army seems the color red being affiliated with the native Americans &Chinese.last time I checked it was Africans who has red skin.

America can go suck it's mum big kiss on the beautiful face of the Chinese
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 04:48:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 04:55:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 05:19:51 |Display all floors
sleepingbleach Post time: 2012-2-5 02:59
how do you know?
is that why all the people who has hair that grows down suddenly started getting  ...

why don't you do some research on the 'queue order' imposed by the Manchus upon Han men before asking how I know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 05:29:21 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-2-5 04:48
What I meant was Europeans.
And since the system and everything else is Anglo, therefore it's Angl ...

You mean Europeans culture like the music &fabulous colors&designs of the European fashion houses that market&advertise their design for the European people because the fashions make them look so nice&suits their colorings.

You mean the sports industry designed by European minds that made millionaires competing for big phallic symbol trophies &medals of gold silver&bronze.

You mean the European designed architecture of red brick houses with glass windows&brown phallic chimneys?

You mean the European creation of the education system where children go and learn about black people&no other cultures being enslaved by the white man&this history is given precedence over the global histories of the world?

I think you'll find when people from other cultures visit the west they have a very different interpretation of European expansionism based on their first impressions.

Too frisky for a chocolate biscuit?
Milk&sugar in your bitter teeth staining tea&coffee?
Cigarette filter or roll up?
lighting a Jay?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 05:35:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sleepingbleach at 2012-2-5 05:43
msrong Post time: 2012-2-5 05:19
why don't you do some research on the 'queue order' imposed by the Manchus upon Han men before ask ...

Because wherever you sourced your information is most likely the same source of information that I would find in my research.

The real historical truths could only exist from the generation who existed at the time passing that knowledge down to future generations of their descendents&if they wernt able to do that you question why.regardless everyone has a genetic inheritance by way of their appearance that tells a different story of their ancestors

Many supposed facts generally accepted as truth in history books do not make sense.why?who wanted to hide the truth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 09:49:17 |Display all floors

网站上不去啊,怎么办呢

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.