Author: matt605

Will China own America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-4 15:38:51 |Display all floors
That's totally bogus.   Chinese underwent coerced physical  change in clothing and hairstyle that resulted in a drastically different identity during the Manchurian Qing Dynasty 360 years ago.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 16:02:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-4 10:55
I doubt that the "Chinese civilisation has existed "under more or less  the same identity for 5000 y ...

Ransack and destroy palaces?  You can credit the British for pillaging and looting Peking.
Peddling opium and gunboat diplomacy were barbaric actions committed by western imperialists against a weakened China under the Qing Dynasty that had lasting repercussions.  

China had its negative points as mentioned, but they also did contribute much to civilization in their long history.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 16:55:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-4 16:26
But hey, Ms Rong, this thread is about something else. They are going to have elections in the U.S.  ...

China's has always been the convenient scapegoat and whipping boy come U. S. election time.  Yellow Peril has over a century long history, followed by the Red Menace in the 50s.  That video is just another predictable fear-mongering piece of &**!

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-2-4 19:31:24
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-3-2 05:19

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 22:01:32 |Display all floors
Hmmmmm. I was looking for for good conversation alas it will not be found here with "he said she said"...I can only add an old phrase from any language, "Do not make the son pay for his fathers wrongs"! Even first year High School students look to learn from other's without degrading their neighbor.  The questions which begin a thread are thought provocking until some one from the mud pit starts tossing and the hungry Mudder's leap forward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 02:53:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-2-4 16:26
But hey, Ms Rong, this thread is about something else. They are going to have elections in the U.S.  ...

How many soldiers did England need to invade China?&was the invasion really for the English gain.I met a woman from Zimbabwe who had a Chinese face&really dark brown skin&a huge African body.now I wonder how did she get that face because it was not an African face&what her eastern ancestors must have gone through because the eastern body is so small&the African body so big
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-5 02:59:21 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2012-2-4 15:38
That's totally bogus.   Chinese underwent coerced physical  change in clothing and hairstyle that re ...

how do you know?
is that why all the people who has hair that grows down suddenly started getting haircuts&that's why they invaded & colonized all those countries imposed their cultural imperialism on them&made them all cut their hair short?
who was happy when all the people cut their hair?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.