Author: matt605

Will China own America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-2-4 08:15:09 |Display all floors
It does not matter how much of the US china owns; when the US goes to war against China everything will be expropriated the same as happened to the Japanese and Germans, and the people will be put in internment camps.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 09:13:13 |Display all floors
who cares. all governments are evil and destructive. you wanna own america? go ahead. I'll be fishing while you worry about your next IPAD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:10:16 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-2-4 07:15
It does not matter how much of the US china owns; when the US goes to war against China everything w ...

Nah, I can't see that happening ever again philo!

#15; How, exactly will China accomplish this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:53:23 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2010-11-3 20:30
Countries can't "own" other countries - but they can own production factors, which would mean that t ...

Which countries own the means of production in China?
Which countries is the Yuan being exported&who are the recipient of the Yuan? By this I mean are foreign traders operating in overseas markets and using those locations for importing the Yuan for preferential tax rates for example which do not show up on their head office accounts as imports into their native countries?

Or, is  it the native traders of these foreign markets that the yuan is exported into that have such high demand for the yuan or a combination of both?

Is it a case of the Yuan being exported into a foreign market&once the Yuan has been filtered through the country of exports economy,is it then sold on to foreign traders located in the country of export,say second or third generational Yuan coin collectors who deny any existence of the Yuan being imported for their use as they are labelling themselves as coin collectors and not the importers of the Yuan?

Also,are there any foreign currencies that the Chinese would like to invest,  given that they could be&are in many respects a self sufficient nation?if so,which currencies and why?
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 10:56:43 |Display all floors
scrotymcbugerba Post time: 2012-2-3 06:55
china is interesting  to me because it has state owned capitalistic corporations that do the bidding ...

How does it equate in terms of profit for the people? I do not understand
It was perfect just a big forehead ask the people in the area before the desecration began who tuned in miss world every year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 11:03:18 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-2-4 05:45
RE : Will China own America?

This is just a pretext to bash China.

Who are the whites?
Did they come from the white country?
There are many poor people in US who I think would be categorised in your terminology as being white
You have to know who the individuals responsible are,the puppetmasters not the puppets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-2-4 11:10:05 |Display all floors
philo09 Post time: 2012-2-4 08:15
It does not matter how much of the US china owns; when the US goes to war against China everything w ...

wars are never predetermined who will win.events such as weather can impact a war& I do not know if man has mastered control of all the variables that come into play in any situation

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.