Views: 3855|Replies: 6

No beggars in buses and subways? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-25 17:01:41 |Display all floors
The Legislative Affairs Office of the State Council announced it was seeking public opinion on the draft Friday that it would be illegal to beg or entertain passengers in buses and subway trains in urban areas. Some people think harder punishment is needed to discourage people from begging, while some think the public should make room for begging entertainers. What do you think?
images.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 22:13:01 |Display all floors
Personally,If  someone pretend to be a beggar,he/she should be punished based on his/her motivation,particular the ones who organise children to be beggars. If the beggar has no ablitity to live on themselves ,the government should provide room or benefits for them .
All in all,our country's social benefits are so poor that large amounts of people struggle to live, and many peole especially the rular can't benefit  from the medical health care. It's the government's responsibility to build up a comprehensive and common social benefit system.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 10:11:04 |Display all floors
It's not that we don't want to help the needed but there're just too many fake beggers. Most of them belong to one gang or another and are richer than you and me. So considering the proportion of real and fake beggers, the regulation may not be a bad thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-26 13:05:07 |Display all floors

I can only say

To live in the world is not easy.
Real beggars are replaced by fake beggars.
Even beggar the profession are competitive.

It seems only if people can earn, they will do anything.
All in all, this is just caused by moral deficiency.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 14:25:16 |Display all floors

live in dignity

If there are more and more beggers  in the buses or subways ,then there must be serious problem with the country.Everybody should live in dignity,including the beggers,so the government need to do more to solve the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 14:56:25 |Display all floors
All I can say just as Lusun say it (sorry I can only express it in Chinese)some beggars

哀其不幸,怒其不争 !
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-20 23:31:08 |Display all floors

strange but it's true...

just wonderin why we couldnt see any beggars on the streets of hanoi but plenty in ho chi minh city...was it just 'cause of the capitale or the mentality of the northerners; you wont find any buskers as well  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.