Author: mechanic

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-11-23 13:42:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-27 17:56
But kyosan doesn't criticize because he wants to see america better - he does so because he has no faith at all that it can get better.

What's wrong with being realistic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 13:51:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-27 05:04
No one takes chavez seriously.  The guy is a joke.  So why would there be a reaction?  What else do you expect from Chavez?

I take Chavez very seriously. In fact, I take my hat off to him. I'm surprised the CIA hasn't assassinated him already! He returned oil wealth to the people of Venezuela. Iran was doing the same thing when the CIA overthrew a democratically-elected government there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-23 14:00:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by StandingWolf at 2010-10-27 04:19
The only thing I've found lacking in China that I find in many other nations is the freedom to openly speak against the government. Why is that? What do the people of China have to fear that the people of the US do not?

Try criticising the Jews publicly in the US and see what happens to your career, dummy. Look at Marlon Brando and Michael Jackson and Mel Gibson, to name a few.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 05:02:42 |Display all floors

NATO is 'mafia' and Obama a 'snake charmer': Castro

Nov 23, 2010

NATO is a "military mafia," the war in Afghanistan is "genocidal" and US President Barack Obama deserves the prize for the "best snake charmer" who ever lived, Cuba's Fidel Castro has said.

In an article published on Tuesday in response to the Western alliance's weekend summit in Portugal, the former Cuban leader called NATO an "aggressive institution" that ignored "billions of persons suffering from poverty, underdevelopment, shortages of food, housing, health, education and jobs."

Castro, 84, communism's most visible living figure, led Cuba from the 1959 Revolution until he stepped down for health reasons in 2006, handing over the presidency to his brother Raul.

Castro called NATO (short for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization) "a bird of prey sitting in the lap of the Yankee empire," that was used by the United States to wage "the genocidal Afghanistan war."

He brushed off ambitious plans unveiled at the Lisbon summit that would have Western leaders press Kabul to take over security by 2014, predicting they would eventually "hand over power to the Afghan resistance, in defeat."

The United States is "going through a difficult phase as the result of its war exploits" and using its "enormous media resources to maintain, dupe and confuse world public opinion," Castro said.

"Obama already admitted that his promise to withdraw US soldiers from Afghanistan may be postponed... After the Nobel Prize, we would have to award him with the prize for 'the best snake charmer' that has ever existed."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 13:53:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-27 02:58

I'm surprised that the Americans didn't react more strongly. No comparing Hugo Chavez to satan? The Americans are getting soft.

I'm glad to see some nations stand up to the Americans and  ...

So by not letting some lard arsed yanky Zionist scum government decide your fate is bossing them around???
did you actually recieve and education? ah i know you went to the Schools of Amerika for Assasination and political destabilisation, and probably are a Weinstein or berg, I cant tell the difference myself as they all smell the same. and you probably excel in the field of interuption and time wasting when anyone is trying to put their side or point of view and then accuse them of being anti-semetic or self hating jews. I have nothing against semites at all myself no Muslim has ever given me any problems just like some Jews but as for Zionists well you already know the answer.

hey did Amerika do anything about the U.S.S Liberty when Israel killed all of those U.S navy guys? you cant even argue any fact as you know you will lose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-25 14:56:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 08:50:12 |Display all floors

Russia's Vladimir Putin Raps U.S. Over Leaked Cables

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin lashed out at the United States on Thursday over leaked U.S. diplomatic cables, saying the West had no right to preach to Russia about democracy.

When asked about cables which cast him as Russia's "alpha-" ruler of a corrupt and undemocratic bureaucracy, Putin snapped, "Do you think the American diplomatic service is a crystal clean source of information? Do you think so?"

He then went on to criticize the West over the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who turned himself in to the authorities in Britain this week.

"If it is full democracy, then why have they hidden Mr. Assange in prison? That's what, democracy?" Putin said.

"So, you know, as they say in the countryside, some people's cows can moo, but yours should keep quiet. So I would like to shoot the puck back at our American colleagues," Putin said at a briefing with his French counterpart Francois Fillon.

The phrase is a colloquial term which is a Russian equivalent of "the pot calling the kettle black."

The leaked U.S. cables cast Putin as a ruler who allows a venal elite of corrupt officials and crooked spies to siphon off cash from the world's biggest energy producer.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.