Author: mechanic

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-29 02:39:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2010-10-21 06:22 AM
Chávez and Ahmadinejad – common revolutionary ideal

Venezuela President Hugo Chavez has just concluded his two-day visit to the Islamic Republic. It was his 9th visit to the country which h ...

dont forget the toughest of them all: kim jong il.  and the smartest of them all, osama binladen.  vs. the dumbest anglo monkeys, bush and o'bum.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 03:37:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-28 07:15

We wouldn't have a country if the US was full of kyosans.  Instead of working to improve the country, the guilt of all past deeds real and imagined, would leave them with the attitude - 'you're ...

I think that the problem is that you see things as extremes. I see things more as the middle way. That's why you have a hard time understanding me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 03:42:33 |Display all floors
I know you think it's wrong to love your country.  That right there says it all.  If you don't love something, you have no desire to make things better. There is no passion.  I probably have more disagreements with US policies than you do, but that doesn't make me hate my country - it pushes me to try to do my part to make things better.

See the difference?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 03:44:51 |Display all floors
Hahaha

All of you who come into this OP's threads are suckers
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 03:49:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-28 07:15

We wouldn't have a country if the US was full of kyosans.  Instead of working to improve the country, the guilt of all past deeds real and imagined, would leave them with the attitude - 'you're ...

You don't have to worry. I don't think the US deserves to be destroyed. I just believe in everyone acting fairly to everyone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 03:56:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-28 12:42
I know you think it's wrong to love your country.  That right there says it all.  If you don't love something, you have no desire to make things better. There is no passion.  I probably have more d ...

Why do you think I even bother to argue with you. I want to make things better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-29 04:09:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-29 03:56

Why do you think I even bother to argue with you. I want to make things better.

All I see from you is guilt.  No other passion except to gain acceptance from others you feel we've slighted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.