Views: 11594|Replies: 74

TOUGH GUYS WHO STAND UP AGAINST THE ANGLOS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-21 22:22:27 |Display all floors
Chávez and Ahmadinejad – common revolutionary ideal

Venezuela President Hugo Chavez has just concluded his two-day visit to the Islamic Republic. It was his 9th visit to the country which he calls ‘home away from home’. He received a special reception from Iranian Presiden Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the people of Iran – reserved for true friends.

Venezuela in South America and the Islamic Republic in the Muslim World see themselves as the two revolutionary models currently capable of standing up to the Western imperialism dominated by the Zionist Jews.

Since Ahmadinejad and Chavez rose to power, Venezuela and Islamic Republic has signed over 80 bilateral agreements. Venezuela along with Brazil has always supported Tehran’s civilian nuclear program.

In October 8, 2009, Jewish-own TIME magazine had fired a ‘smoking gun’: “Chavez to Iran: How about some Uranium?”. Tim Padgett, the writer talked like an Israeli parrot – quoting report put out by the Zionist entity, which considers Iran’s nuclear program a direct threat to its security, said Venezuela was already supplying Iran with uranium. But experts say it’s hardly certain Venezuela even has much, if any, uranium to provide Iran or anyone else.

In a joint meeting on Tuesday, Iran-Venezuela Presidents emphasized using all the capacities to increase two countries relations in various fields.

President Ahmadinejad also lauded the support made by his Venezuelan counterpart on illegal sanctions against Iran and said: “The logical and brotherly stand taken by Venezuela on condemnation of sanctions imposed by bullying powers against Iran shows the profound ties between the two countries.

The Venezuelan president said for his part that his country regards expansion of cooperation with Iran as a sacred issue. He added: “There exist ample untapped potentials in both sides which should be explored and implemented, underlined the Venezuelan president.

Referring to the current global situation, he said: “The independent states are of high potentials in various fields and if they were explored, the power of world nations will exceed multifold so that they can easily conquer imperialism.

Existing relations between Iran and Venezuela is very brotherly and consolidated, President Chavez said adding that Venezuela is determined to support Iran under any circumstances.

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/201 ... evolutionary-ideal/
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-24 22:48:26 |Display all floors

Chavez defends N-right, blasts Obama

Sun Oct 24, 2010

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has criticized US President Barack Obama's nuclear stance on Venezuela, saying Caracas has the right to develop nuclear energy.

"President Obama has started a war by spreading doubt with his words. He asked that we do not use the plant to produce nuclear arms," Chavez said at a press conference with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Damascus, AFP reported on Saturday.

The comments came in response to a US warning on Tuesday over Caracas's decision to build its first nuclear power plant.

"We have no incentive nor interest in increasing friction between Venezuela and the US, but we do think Venezuela needs to act responsibly," Obama said Tuesday, days after Caracas and Moscow signed a landmark deal over a nuclear power plant.

Chavez says Venezuela has the right to develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. He said that his country is not afraid of American imperialism and would not submit to any outside supervision.

"We will not accept being supervised by anyone," Chavez said on Saturday in Libya where he received an honorary degree from Tripoli's Academy of Higher Education.

On October 15, Russia's state-run nuclear company, Rosatom Corp., agreed to help build Venezuela's first nuclear power plant after talks in Moscow between Chavez and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

Venezuela Electricity Minister Ali Rodriguez said his country plans to generate 4,000 megawatts of electricity through the use of nuclear energy. The project with Russia will probably take 10 years to complete, he added.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-25 06:42:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 25-10-2010 00:48
Sun Oct 24, 2010

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has criticized US President Barack Obama's nuclear stance on Venezuela, saying Caracas has the right to develop nuclear energy.

"resi ...

You always know when a country is in  the right - Zionist USA and Israel always complain loudest about it.

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 02:58:18 |Display all floors
"We have no incentive nor interest in increasing friction between Venezuela and the US, but we do think Venezuela needs to act responsibly," Obama said Tuesday, days after Caracas and Moscow signed a landmark deal over a nuclear power plant.

I'm surprised that the Americans didn't react more strongly. No comparing Hugo Chavez to satan? The Americans are getting soft.

I'm glad to see some nations stand up to the Americans and not let themselves be bossed-around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 03:05:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kyosan at 2010-10-27 02:58

I'm surprised that the Americans didn't react more strongly. No comparing Hugo Chavez to satan? The Americans are getting soft.

I'm glad to see some nations stand up to the Americans and  ...

Everytime I read your posts I throw up a little in my mouth.

Why is that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 03:11:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-27 03:23:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-26 12:05

Everytime I read your posts I throw up a little in my mouth.

Why is that?

I'm here for your pleasure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.