Views: 9365|Replies: 23

How much money do you spend when you say "I do" ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-12 10:33:43 |Display all floors
Just amazing number for me when read about the cost of a marriage in nowdays China.

And the special report http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/biz ... ontent_11368628.htm
scares me to try it.
How much your wedding costs?  is it really so much expensive?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-12 13:19:16 |Display all floors

you can try once if you like

im telling you the truth,it's way too much to afforad for comman people depends on what kind of wedding you want,if you want fancy wedding .wow....that  's gonna take you too much.but if you wanna that be peacfull just with family and friends,that  doesnt cost you more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-12 14:12:45 |Display all floors
Dunno, haven't "tied the knot" yet! I figure I'll elope when it's time, go to KFC with a few friends and spend the balance on a decent honeymoon. Hehehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-12 15:00:01 |Display all floors
have now idea. But if use less money can do a big project will be very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 12:21:37 |Display all floors

the old fashion wedding

if i were married ,i want to hold a old fashion wedding ,which is often happening in church ,with all relatives to come .I often image that when i stand in front of the father ,i said "I do"heartfully,sinceriously,and deepfully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 15:00:00 |Display all floors
The "I do no more" is much more expensive.....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 15:01:58 |Display all floors
You can get married very cheaply and spend the difference on far more important things than the ceremony.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.