Author: moonparis

NEw HERE.JUST WANT TO KNOW [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2010-10-11 17:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by moonparis at 2010-10-11 17:24

so coplicated!
accutally,im here to find someone who would like to learn chinese.we can exchange

why?why he be afraid,you can contact me if you like

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-10-11 17:30:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-11 17:26


My son just started college and is learning chinese.  I keep telling him he should find a partnership like this, but he is afraid of this place. lol


Er, You mean the BBS?
Well, I get his Point.
Plenty of People on QQ who will be happy to volunteer.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-11 17:32:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-11 17:26


My son just started college and is learning chinese.  I keep telling him he should find a partnership like this, but he is afraid of this place. lol


Tell him to man the fukc up. If he can't stand the heat here on this board....how shall he be able to become a real man? Maybe ilearnabc as a language partner or NE-Tigress will help him^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-11 17:32:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by moonparis at 2010-10-11 17:28

why?why he be afraid,you can contact me if you like


For one he's too young to know politics well enough to enter these debates.  But I will encourage an email or chat exchange and maybe I'll contact you.  He's having a hard time, busy schedule and also working full time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-11 17:34:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-11 17:32


For one he's too young to know politics well enough to enter these debates.  But I will encourage an email or chat exchange and maybe I'll contact you.  He's having a hard time, busy schedule a ...



Hehehe....starting to learn Chinese ,eh? 4 tones.....for western tongue unusual louds as "chi,zhi,xi,ji,ri,......"......
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-11 17:37:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-11 17:32


Tell him to man the fukc up. If he can't stand the heat here on this board....how shall he be able to become a real man? Maybe ilearnabc as a language partner or NE-Tigress will help him^^


lol

You know he would love to go to china.  He's been studying kung fu for years and is a black belt.  The poor boy had no chance growing up with a big bruce lee fan like myself.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-10-11 17:38:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-10-11 17:34



Hehehe....starting to learn Chinese ,eh? 4 tones.....for western tongue unusual louds as "chi,zhi,xi,ji,ri,......"......


And since he is learning chinese - he is also teaching me a little too.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.