Author: expatter

Zionists Something You Will Not Find in the Media ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-13 10:25:25 |Display all floors

Rights

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-13 10:17

I actually think the whole premise of zionism is insane.  You can't claim land on the basis that god gave it to you and it's written in a couple thousand year old text.
But if I have to chose, ...

There was a Yank comedian called George Carlin who died a couple of years ago.He said that no one had
rights.Unfortunately that is true.Might is right.Gender role reversal is as you have just admitted and I have
been saying for a while - a banker funded abomination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 10:29:40 |Display all floors
If gender role reversal means women don't get a 100 lashes for disobedience - I'll support it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 12:13:43 |Display all floors

Gender Role Reversal

Gender role reversal is the unnatural use of one sex to perform roles traditionally performed by the opposite
sex.The traditional roles have been adopted by every culture everywhere at all times before the NWO
established itself.These roles are vital for survival but can be modified in upper and middle class strata
when high technology is available.If of course huge sums are wasted on massive propaganda and behavior
change offensives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 12:42:32 |Display all floors
Traditional roles in other cultures thousands of years ago might be comparable to the roles of women in the ME today, although there are still many exceptions.  No other cultures practiced stoning women for 'adultery' like in arab countries.  So if you are proud of maintaining a standard from the dark ages while the rest of the world has moved on - have at it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 13:42:13 |Display all floors

Human sacrifice

Human sacrifice is approved by the Talmud I am told.And there are reports that Jewish communities still
practice it in the US.Allegations have been made on the Winfrey Oprah show by a Jewish woman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.