Author: expatter

Zionists Something You Will Not Find in the Media ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-13 08:35:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-9 15:01
So listing people with any jewish heritage as 'proof' that they are 'in control' becomes somewhat meaningless don't you think?

I heard that 50% of the richest people in the US are Jews. And they are probably all pro-Israel and controlling the funds to Obama.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 08:39:00 |Display all floors

Bullsh1t

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-9 21:21

Probably because it was a bull---- story to begin with.

The story of the high fiving Israelis and their white van is hard fact.There are clips of them in an Israeli TV
interview when they got back.Their names are known.One of them was Sivan Kirzberg.The story was also in
a "mainstream" US documentary on antisemitism by a Yank Jew.

You really MUST try to separate fact from fiction,fiend.But then your definition of the truth is different,isn't it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 08:47:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-10-13 08:35

I heard that 50% of the richest people in the US are Jews. And they are probably all pro-Israel and controlling the funds to Obama.

You don't have to be a jew to be pro-lsrael.  Most people are in the US.  50% is pretty high.  Oprah Winfrey is the richest woman in the world...not a jew.  She was and has been a big supporter of Obama.

Warren Buffet - not a jew
Donal Trump - not a jew
Bill Gates - not a jew

There are many billionaires in this country and the world that are not jewish.  That doesn't mean they are not pro-lsrael.  Everyday I grow more sympathetic to lsrael.  There are probably more jews that are critical of lsraeli policy than non-jews.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 08:50:46 |Display all floors

Rothschilds

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-10-13 08:47

You don't have to be a jew to be pro-lsrael.  Most people are in the US.  50% is pretty high.  Oprah Winfrey is the richest woman in the world...not a jew.  She was and has been a big supporter ...

These are fake lists.The Rothschilds are worth trillions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 09:11:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-13 08:50

These are fake lists.The Rothschilds are worth trillions.

For all the riches they have, there are other non-jews to match it...and they are probably pro-lsrael.  Face it, we can't stand arab musIims.  If we have to pick a side, there is really no contest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 10:02:58 |Display all floors

Chosen people

"We" have already chosen the side of the "chosen" people.
But there are brave heroines like Rachel Corrie besides demons like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-13 10:17:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-10-13 10:02
"We" have already chosen the side of the "chosen" people.
But there are brave heroines like Rachel Corrie besides demons like you.

I actually think the whole premise of zionism is insane.  You can't claim land on the basis that god gave it to you and it's written in a couple thousand year old text.
But if I have to chose, I will take that rather than a people that believes that god wants women to cover their hair.  At least the 'zionists' believe in women's rights.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.