Author: PopularStar

Movie recommendations anyone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-27 19:37:39 |Display all floors

Masterful

One can only hope that this, and its actual message, is not hated in the shadow of today's terrorism. I knew the story going in, and would say that this is a quite accurate depiction of the events. It is a perfect choice to not depict the prophet. This film is incredibly well-done. The plot is well-written. This has stunning imagery, and breathtaking scenery. The acting consists only of top-notch performances. Characters are credible and interesting. The dialog is immensely well-done. This presents and communicates its points rather well. The score is marvelously composed, epic, sweeping, and in the style of Middle Eastern music. This has great cinematography and editing. The war scenes are well-done. This entire production is very effective. The pacing is good. Coming in at not much short of three full hours, it doesn't overstay its welcome, or dwell unnecessarily. The DVD holds a theatrical trailer and a 44-minute making of featurette. There is no language, sexuality goes no further than a few costumes, and the violence is neither strong nor gratuitous. This has disturbing content, and should not be viewed by children or others who may not be able to handle it. I recommend this to everyone else. 10/10
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:37:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-27 19:36

Yeah,nice movie with Banderas,right?

-

Ya, Banderas was a devout MusIim, actually, the movie made me think the guy was arabic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:41:10 |Display all floors

one of the Greatest movies in the human history

I think that this movie is one of the greatest movies of all the time, and now i understand that why this movie prevent in USA, because i think that if a lot of people watch the truth of Islam they will turn to a Muslims,any why this movie well acted, and its one of the greatest job of Antoni queen.

this movie will effect on your feelings and emotion, and your look to Islam religion and it will make you understand Islam better. I think you should see this movie and remember that its made since 1976, and compare it to the movies in that time you will find how much this movie is great.
message.jpg
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:41:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-9-27 19:37

-

Ya, Banderas was a devout MusIim, actually, the movie made me think the guy was arabic

Antonio Banderas?  I thought he was catholic?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:43:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-27 19:41

He was just acting an Arab Sheik...but very convincing.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:43:08 |Display all floors

great film shows that Islam is religion of kind and peace

a great film that show the life of prophet ,i suggest to watch this film and see that Islam is religion of kind and peace,Islam orders not to start the war,respect to other religion,female and male are equal,to obey God not some thing that you make from wood or some statue,and say if this statue is your god so they should not be destroy but you know that you can destroy them,Islam say to people to think very well about the world ,creatures,our body and then decide to be Muslim.and also in koran we read about the other prophets and you see these on this film for example in scene where Muslims went to habashe and king of habashe is Christian then of the Muslim tell about saint Mary and how she would pergnant
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-27 19:44:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-27 19:41

-

i believe he's Latin American.. Hispanic or something..

hence "Banderas"

but he really looked and acted like he was born and raised in lslam

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.