Author: 1337assassin

China Daily VS Chinese Law [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-25 16:39:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-9-25 16:31

-

there you go again, twisting things around to lay guilt on others where there isnt any in an attempt to get people banned.. its all you do

the fact that you think Chinese have no morals i ...

I'm not the living in an Expat compound type of guy. I speak,read and write Chinese,my wife is Chinese, her large family, friends etc. I deal mostly 90% with Chinese. I am not Chinese, never will and don't want to. But I have eyes,a brain and I learned a lot about China all those years. So don't tell me I'm a foreigner and thus unable to understand China and its people. I love Chinese culture,I really do....but what you see today is a rapid decline in "morality" ,if you want to put it like that,.....that is saddening. Moral conduct? Don't preach it to me...preach it those who really need it!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:40:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-9-25 16:38
Its a bit rich of YOU of all people to accuse anybody of being narcissistic lol.

-

and why is that "rich"

is that a subtle plea for a dictionary?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:43:55 |Display all floors
You obviously dont know what it means in this context.

Nevermind dumbo  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:47:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-9-25 16:38

If you witnessed such crimes and didn't report them, you are as guilty, by omission, as the perpertrators, thus assassins point (I regret to admit) holds all the water of the galaxy; youbreach an ...

You would have to deport 90% of foreigners doing business in China and not to speak of the percentage of "officials", Chinese businessmen, even police officers who would have to face legal punishment. Where does corruption start? The common little gift of for example "Zhonghua cigarettes" and the like? It's everywhere....my sister in law just had to give a little present to the kindergarten her son goes to....just so that the teachers there do what they are supposed to do in the first place. The red envelopes.....you have to love them...nice tradition.
And longzhou...do what you feel you have to do....but I can assure you I have to fear nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-25 16:39
I'm not the living in an Expat compound type of guy. I speak,read and write Chinese,my wife is Chinese, her large family, friends etc. I deal mostly 90% with Chinese. I am not Chinese, never will and don't want to. But I have eyes,a brain and I learned a lot about China all those years. So don't tell me I'm a foreigner and thus unable to understand China and its people. I love Chinese culture,I really do....but what you see today is a rapid decline in "morality" ,if you want to put it like that,.....that is saddening. Moral conduct? Don't preach it to me...preach it those who really need it!

from the first day you came into this forum, you have been demoralizing, degrading, corrupting, clueless, culturally inept

since that time you have just gone to all out vulgar, obscene, perverted, and nothing more than a deviant who thrives on moral corruption through exposure to sexually explicit content

i dont think you can last much longer, you are on a sharp downward spiral, and i cant really imagine you getting much lower than you have already, except that you end up exactly like snappy, which seems to be your ultimate self-destructing goal

yes, i know many foreigners "married" to Chinese girls.. i wont even bother asking where you found her, and im not interested in hearing about it

but it is extremely appalling and deeply disturbing that there could be someone such as yourself married to a Chinese girl, and I speak for all Overseas Chinese who comprehend this terrible situation, when I say that you really have no business marrying anyone from China, and you had better not let her meet anyone from any Chinatown overseas

you are completely degenerate and morally corrupted individual, which explains alot about how many of your posts view all Chinese women as prostitutes

its disgusting really

and no, you dont know anything about China

but i would be happy to school you, on the condition that your "wife" is present

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:53:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2010-9-25 16:49

from the first day you came into this forum, you have been demoralizing, degrading, corrupting, clueless, culturally inept

since that time you have just gone to all out vulgar, obscene, pe ...

Hah, the first time I came to this forum I stumbled over YOU "summoning the ancient Chinese gods and deities to curse me and my wife (who you called a prostitute)" A little bit wackawacka,eh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-25 16:57:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-25 16:47

You would have to deport 90% of foreigners doing business in China and not to speak of the percentage of "officials", Chinese businessmen, even police officers who would have to face legal punishment. Where does corruption start? The common little gift of for example "Zhonghua cigarettes" and the like? It's everywhere....my sister in law just had to give a little present to the kindergarten her son goes to....just so that the teachers there do what they are supposed to do in the first place. The red envelopes.....you have to love them...nice tradition.
And longzhou...do what you feel you have to do....but I can assure you I have to fear nothing....

-

its also the same with the visa regulations.. you would have to "deport 90% of the foreigners" if you enforced mere Visa regulations regarding purpose of visit

thats what all you deviate foreigners say "You would have to deport 90% of foreigners", then you throw in "doing business" to make it sound like they need you for some reason

you obviously havent been here for long and obviously dont know much at all about China if you think they wont deport "90%"

which is really just 15%, and 100% of all the foreigners you know

you dont comprehend Chinese culture or traditions, its exactly like casting pearls before swine..

you foreigners all think that Chinese culture should somehow apply to you, you misinterpreted, it, cant comprehend it, dont know the first thing of he social and cultural implications of what is happening, you just use it as an excuse to justify your own degradation and moral filth, and downward road to self-destruction

and thats all you will ever be, destroying yourself..

whilst they will still be Lions and Dragons, and Warriors, and Kings, unaffected by their own culture, and indeed strengthened by it

but its not yours, and you dont comprehend a .010001% of anything about it, and all you do is degenerate and degrade and defile and decompile until you are just a loathesome sore spot upon the land and a curse to the Chinese people

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.