Views: 2944|Replies: 23

911 visit cancelled [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-20 16:49:17 |Display all floors
A visit by an outstanding 911 researcher Richard Gage  ( not a crackpot despite the non stop attacks of the official version lackeys) has been canceled allegedly by Richard Gage who apparently will not be visiting

Hard to imagine why he would not take this important opportunity to bring this important matter to the attention of the English speaking Chinese public

I suspect another reason because frankly the scripts for CCTV news seem to reflect a very American view of the world. Has the US embassy leaned on CCTV via its numerous American staff? They have a number of US bigwigs at CCTV9 trying to annex the channel as a subdivision of FOX

comments?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-20 18:04:11 |Display all floors

Reply #1 funtiger8's post

speculation goes the way it goes -- thought you said he canceled it, did he give a reason or are you just now giving us your reason. Fox news is Rupert Murdoch's media, BTW. He is a major power broker in the West.

Maybe no one really cares?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 18:48:21 |Display all floors

I care

nobody cares if it really was the 19 Arab terrorists or maybe the government?

I care and i am far from alone. As long as there is injustice we must fight it although clearly you have no interest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 19:44:35 |Display all floors

Reply #3 funtiger8's post

I have already given you my perspective, why misread me now?

You are off target!

Spending your time shooting at the foot of the machine is a waste of your time and ours.

In the threads on the subject in this board, the conspiracy theorists have presented everything publicly available to the best of their knowledge! Unfortunately a lot of it is pure garbage, amateurish junk made more so by their claims of self-expertise -- each of them claiming to be engineers, for example. The hype has far exceeded solid truth and evidence. They send us to websites that are full of hyperbole and supposition and stink of tabloid sensationalism. When they send to us government sites in an attempt to add some authoritative punch, one sees the analysis is incomplete and inconclusive. You have had plenty of opportunity here to make your case, you did not! It is abundantly clear that you don't care -- but you seek to make a living on perpetuating a story that may have some truths, but is obscured by a heap of nonsense, therefore making the whole thing discountable.

I watched the live broadcast of the thing. I do not believe Hollywood nor anyone else has the kind of technology to create such a public hoax as many would wish us to believe! I did note that during that live broadcast, we did see video of the two men on the bridge overlooking the disaster reacting in apparent ecstasy. I also reported that the media at that time reported that the local constabulary hunted these guys down and reported to us that they had Israeli credentials and reportedly worked in Israeli intelligence. The 'agenda-setting' mainstream media let that story die! The story of the 'agenda-setting' media and its role in government propaganda, lies, misdirection and misinformation is readily available and has been for some time. I sent you and others to the work of Noam Chomsky, a real intellectual with the credentials to back his hypothesis. But that sort of thing goes far beyond this one story and embraces a set of clear nationalistic agendas going all the way back to mobilizing the public into getting involved in world war II and nearly every kind of thing since!

You are making a mountain of minutiae! You miss the real target!

I sent you to the source -- the New World Order -- a genuine conspiracy and international vision of a few groups of power brokers! That is the heart and soul of every person's real target! I gave you a place to start -- a well produced and well documented easy-to-view movie: "Invisible Empire: New World Order Defined (2010). I went further and even brought up one of their greatest associations in the US -- the Bohemian Club in my thread in this forum section, "Moloch -- God of the Power Brokers".

I set you on the correct course! I instructed your improved aim! I can do nothing about the time and energies you wasted chasing down drivel to make your case -- that is a lesson for you and the other 'sports fans'! Get some real grit and some real discipline!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-9-21 08:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 20:05:47 |Display all floors

Your latest anger

seems to be directed at CCTV-9 for having canceled your show! I doubt they really would have entertained anything more than an interview with you anyway!

You jump to suppositions that perhaps Fox News and/or the American Embassy is involved in some great influence on CCTV-9.

But, what do you really know?

I have been watching CCTV-9 regularly for years! All of their material has been pretty much apolitical! Their obvious interest is to show the things in China that ought to be of interest to English speaking travelers and visitors. Why should they make a drastic change of course to promote your conspiracy theory? That would be way off course for them.

A better place for you would be CCTV-6 where they do discuss politics, world affairs, present opinions and discussions on a variety of subjects not too far off from you theories. How is your Chinese? Ahhem!

You want an English-speaking audience and here this forum is the premier outlet for just that sort of thing from China to the rest of the world. But it don't pay and you will be subjected to scrutiny by your peers here and trashed when we see you make garbage presentations and laughed at when you retort with personal come-backs to defend your fallible position, just as you have done here!

I already told you, indeed Fox News is owned and operated by Rupert Murdoch's bunch of goombahs! He is an Australian Jew and a well-known member of the 'agenda-setting' mainstream media. He has a foothold in Hong Kong! But China will censor a good bit of his nonsense, or at least has in the past, he hardly has a free reign in mainland China!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 20:12:01 |Display all floors

Conspiracy or not?

The planes crashed onto World Trade Towers, by Arabs, no doubt.

But the buildings collapsed due to controlled demolitions - not the plane crash.

It is very obvious!  And all that Richard Gage  is saying is "controlled demolitions".  Nothing more, nothing less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 20:13:56 |Display all floors

I disagree

Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-9-21 20:12
The planes crashed onto World Trade Towers, by Arabs, no doubt.

But the buildings collapsed due to controlled demolitions - not the plane crash.

It is very obvious!  And all that Richard Gage ...

There were no planes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.