Author: BingSilk

The only way to scare Junior Evil Pervert Japan is build more Nukes. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-22 01:22:39 |Display all floors

Yes!

Wow! I think some Chinese commentators here are soul brothers with the Japanese killers who killed my wife's ancestors in Nanjing. I can hear the same lust for other people's blood in your voice as in these Japanese soldier killers! You think you are different than these killers? No, you arethe same. Find some love in your life and maybe you will feel less hate. I know you won't change. Neither did they.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 02:38:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 04:14:16 |Display all floors

That's

just stupid, Peikang. You want the Chinese people to feel love for japan, a country that still holds CHN terr. illegally more than 60 yrs after they surrendered in a war that saw them murder your kins and the kins of countless others? You must be kidding, right? I want what you are having. Just stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 04:17:44 |Display all floors

Reply #59 BingSilk's post

I think Truman and the Bohemian Club were impatient with Japan (they had already literally bombed the snot out of Japan) and wanted to show the Soviet Union just what might be in store for them.

To this day, you don't speak the Japanese -- you don't work the rice patties as a slave and your Nation is free and independent. That Truman was a dumbass is neither here nor there, but he fired MacArthur who did want to nuke China to serve his own selfish and egotistical insanity. I think you should make a shrine to Truman in your living room!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 12:07:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 12:59:43 |Display all floors

You make a great General, Mr. Bing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-22 18:08:57 |Display all floors

PURE HOT AIR!

Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-9-22 13:09
This latest Japanese act of aggression on China was planned.

They staged the piracy only hours after Obama's office suggested:

"... we will coordinate with our allies to bring China to i ...

Kaybay you are so desperate yo just make pure garbage up

nothing of the like was ever said!

LIAR!

LIAR!

LIAR!

put-up your source or admit that you are nothing but a cheap low-count worthless LIAR

although most of us in this forum, already know you have no personal ethics and fortitude of character
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.