Author: BingSilk

The only way to scare Junior Evil Pervert Japan is build more Nukes. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-21 09:11:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 09:46:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-9-21 11:12:21 |Display all floors
# 50

1. In the Japan trawler incident, China has been encouraging the population of that disputed area
Copy code

Hmm, what population? You mean the birds on the islands?

There are no inhabitants on these islands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 11:27:59 |Display all floors
I hold have been more clear. Hundreds of Chinese fishing vessels have suddenly populated the area, so it's reasonable to assume that they have been sent there to literally 'test the waters'. This is consistent with recent policy/behaviour in other disputed border areas around China with other countries. Of course other countries in the region are well aware of what is happening. They are left with a choice of whether to resist and in doing so create the possibility of a dispute, or simply allow China to keep "pushing the boundaries."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 17:55:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-9-19 05:51 AM
They are Not afraid of other stuffs.

After hiroshima and nagasaki, that's the only thing that scare them.

when my little pingpong friends at the shanghai pingpong training center found out that i m a nuclear engineer, they wanted me to skip pingpong training and go help china with building more nuke bombs.  my reply to them is:" now, do u kids see.  if china has democracy, then we ll be as warmongering as the other democratic countries, like america."

anyway, it's easy to build nuke weapons, and i have the unique nuclear space reactor technology to prove it.  but it's damn tough to get rid of them.  that's where my challenge is.

and for ur info about japan, it's arguably already the foremost country in nuclear technology(except the little old me), be it peaceful or military, which are really EXACTLY the same.  and japan probably has the largest reserve of nuclear fuels for bomb making.  it's just waiting for a chance to revenge.  and i give 2 guesses who's japan thinking about.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 18:05:11 |Display all floors

yes, indeed

I have read an article that claimed that nations around CHN, especially japan, trusts the US more than CHN. Given that Japanese owe so much cultural debt to CHN, and have previously slaughtered so many innocent Chnese, and still hold illegally CHN islands, I am not surprised that japan would fear CHN. Of course you would, especially if you have blood on your hands.

What I find most amusing is that the japanese would "love and trust" the only nation that has ever nuked another, and that victim was japan itself. This is why many see japan as one of those women who falls for bad and abusive BFs. The more you mistreat/slap them, the more they love you.

I just wish CHN would be more aggressive toward re-claiming its lost terr. As far as I am concern, when CHN is strong, it needs to do so. The problem is weak CHN leaders with hidden swiss accts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 21:13:02 |Display all floors

Reply #54 questioner's post

Hundreds of Chinese fishing vessels have suddenly populated the area

Rubbish!

Chinese military boarded a Vietnamese trawler in the South China Sea and shot dead all 9 Vietnamese fishermen on board

Only the pirates will be shot and only if they are armed!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.