Author: BingSilk

The only way to scare Junior Evil Pervert Japan is build more Nukes. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-21 00:01:54 |Display all floors

Reply #41 edisonone's post

OK, fair enough!

I think the blatant racist attitudes by those in this forum directed against 'Anglos', 'Americans' and 'Westerners' is a coarse ugly generalization!

In fact, the power brokers are made-up of the wealthy world bankers, big corporate and big media moguls, including all interests in exploiting the world's resources. They own the American and Western politicians. To broadly brush ugly brown paint at the innocent people of the West, the US, etc. is a failure to temper your own real understanding of what is taking place in our world and only serves to cause unnecessary friction and harm between all of us -- sorta of like the fights among the fans that take place at the end of some sports event! Be careful here, I can back my words!

The topic of this thread was Japan -- I addressed Japan and China.

There is a very good movie available for free on the internet that explains who is to blame: "The Invisible Empire: New World Order Defined (2010) that you can see on freemoviescinema -- it is the most viewed documentary on the internet:

htt^p://ww^w.fre^emoviescin^ema.c^om/do^cumentary/2653-invisible-empire-a-new-world-order-defined-2010.h^tml  (First remove the seven carets I inserted in the address)

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-9-21 12:03 AM ]
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 00:12:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 00:45:35 |Display all floors
Where does China fit in?

2 trillion dollars to the US Treasury

not counting what they have just done for the EU.

I think that it is CHEAP SENSATIONALISM for hacks to employ the verbiage of "Americans" "ANGLOS" and "Westerners" as their source to place blaim on world affairs that are taking place and are directed by a few groups -- this requires more than your typical knee-jerk 'sports-fan' to sort out, however.

Consider yourself, bingsilk and Nukeman, served!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 00:46:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 02:50:07 |Display all floors

Reply #47 Baiquen's post

[POKE baiqueen]

Well, you speak for yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 03:56:32 |Display all floors

seriously...

I heard that CHN will be sending 2 destroyers to excort working ships to ChunXiao gas fields in the East CHN sea. WOW!!!! HU/WEN are really getting "tough"!!!! Sending ships to a field that CHN built, on the CHinese side of a "line" that CHN doesn't even recognize.....WOW!!!! They are really tough, and really standing up for CHN's national interests!!!! WOW, I have such great respect for them!!!!!! WOW! What a bunch of wieners. Under these guys, CHN will lose everything, including its self-respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-21 08:40:27 |Display all floors
I really wish Chinese nationalists would open their eyes a little wider. China has been bullying, detaining and murdering the fishermen of other nations in the region for decades. The most obvious case is in the South China Sea in disputed areas with Vietnam. Just 4 or 5 years ago, Chinese military boarded a Vietnamese trawler in the South China Sea and shot dead all 9 Vietnamese fishermen on board. The Chinese authorities said they were shot because they "were being aggressive" (they obviously needed more aggression training). Hundreds more Vietnamese boats and fishermen have been detained in recent years, and of those imprisoned in China, families of those fishermen are required to pay a large ransom fee to their Chinese captors before they are returned. (imagine if Japan tried this with China!)

Just two weeks ago a Chinese submarine placed Chinese flags on the seabed right into Philippines territory, in what was an act of pure provocation.

In the Japan trawler incident, China has been encouraging the population of that disputed area, with a vast increase of fishing boats being placed in the area. Regardless of whether you think the islands belong to China or not, these acts of aggression by China are making other nations in the region extremely suspicious of China's intentions. Many see Chinese expansionism. That is why the US navy is able to operate here under the invitation of other nations in the region. They trust the US more than they trust China.

Chinese citizens need to be made more aware of the bigger picture, and the aggressive maritime policies that its government is increasingly implementing in recent times. The fact is, other nations in the region have been very submissive to China, and although there have been many complaints, Japan is the only nation that has stood up for itself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.