Author: buddy35

ANGLOS RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING MANKIND BACK?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-19 12:44:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-9-18 08:31 PM
even nigerians have a higher giving preference than average asian, not to speak about chinese.
No wonder such greedy people will always just expect to have strings attached..

mao's givings to albania and tarzania would put all other givings to shame.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 12:49:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-9-18 08:35 PM

Patents is one of the worst tool invented in history keeping the society from progressing. Fine, innovators need to be rewarded, but not in the same way like they do nowadays. A mandatory reaso ...

yeah, the barbarians invented the concept of ownership, or capitalism, which was most profittably applied to slavery and became the biggest reason for america to become the cotton king and the whole "america rise".  now, slavery is replaced by patent.

but be patient ichi.  my robacus would break all patents once it's implemented in asia.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 15:50:22 |Display all floors
For centuries Chinese didn't want to give away their "patent" on making silk.......that was when China was Nr.1 "hightech" nation in the world. Now that things changed you guys are crying. LOL.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 16:21:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-9-19 12:49

yeah, the barbarians invented the concept of ownership, or capitalism, which was most profittably applied to slavery and became the biggest reason for america to become the cotton king and the  ...
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-19 15:50
For centuries Chinese didn't want to give away their "patent" on making silk.......that was when China was Nr.1 "hightech" nation in the world. Now that things changed you guys  ...

Especially recalling japjoe crying foul when walol asked him why he had used his earlier software developements commercially, instead of making it open source (if anyone wanted to buy it in the first place)

very "morally flexible" indeed
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 16:56:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-9-18 11:50 PM
For centuries Chinese didn't want to give away their "patent" on making silk.......that was when China was Nr.1 "hightech" nation in the world. Now that things changed you guys  ...

it's not patent, but skill.

yes, lot of chinese merchants keep trade and craft secrets.  that's why they r placed at the bottom of the social ladder, in the gutter where the lights dont shine.  now barbarism is forcing china to turn the society upside down.

the most valuable things in china are always in public domain and are even mandatory to be learned by kids.  that's called culture.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:00:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-9-19 16:56

it's not patent, but skill.

yes, lot of chinese merchants keep trade and craft secrets.  that's why they r placed at the bottom of the social ladder, in the gutter where the lights dont shin ...

that's why you rejected wahahaha's question on why you didn't make your stuff public domain.
It sounds legit what you are telling right here about yourself this way.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-19 17:05:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-9-19 12:21 AM

Especially recalling japjoe crying foul when walol asked him why he had used his earlier software developements commercially, instead of making it open source (if anyone wanted to buy it in t ...

all my software are free for the taking unconditionally.  for those able to do so, i v been financing them to do it.

just get on www.ping-pong.n et and down load my package robacus.tgz.  also u could get on my computer, with the robacus automated computing system by just click the first link.

i v always telling my former clients that.  but they just want to pay me thru using the boeing's supercomputer that pays me 30% of the $1000/hr rate they charge.

dont u know, this whole internet game is to see who can give away faster -- google is leading the way.  it's been natural for most new chinese IT companies.

btw, i like the names u gave me: japjoe and jokeking.  and i hope u like the one i gave u too.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.