Views: 24514|Replies: 52

Are Chinese Atheist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-18 07:08:36 |Display all floors
Chinese are the oldest culture on earth and dont mention GOD  must be he dose not exist.  Dont worry lots of culture's  talk to god personally and will teach the Chinese. I hope they dont fall it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 07:31:17 |Display all floors
When people in the US badmouth the Chinese one of the things you often hear is that the Chinese are atheist. They blame China's being atheist on communism but the truth is that China was always mostly atheist. At least most of the people didn't believe in God though they might have believed in the kitchen god, the dragon king that makes rain or Kuan Yin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 07:52:05 |Display all floors
Thats what I thought  I wish china well and hope they become global rule maker.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 07:56:37 |Display all floors
I guess many of the people of Tibet believe in deities.

In China there are Muslims and Christains who believe in deities. Many Buddhists  believe in deities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 08:23:36 |Display all floors
There are no atheists in foxholes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 08:26:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-9-17 17:23
There are no atheists in foxholes.

So what do the people in foxholes believe in? Do they all believe in the same thing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-18 09:29:58 |Display all floors

In the foxhole

People do what Chinese have done for milennia. They worship their ancestors. (Momma I'm scared!)
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.