Author: expatter

Quran Burning: How The Media Embarrass Themselves [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-12 10:59:19 |Display all floors
Kyosan, that link was an archived copy of the site just after 9/11.  In the  j i h a d stories there is much talk about communists.  Communists, communists, communists....you see it over and over.
But the US?  Barely a mention.  I think it's our own arrogance to give ourselves such an importance to think it's all about us.   The behavior I detest had been going on for years before 9/11 or before we even thought of invading iraq.  At this time, we still kind of played on their side if not covertly.  

Then ask again about 'why they hate us'?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 11:07:01 |Display all floors
Bilal Al-Qaiseri (Uthman Karkush) from Qaiseri, Turkey. Killed during the Mujahideen Withdrawal from Grozny, Chechnya, in February 2000. Aged 23. 1st hand account.

Bilal fought for six months in Bosnia during 1995 from where he unsuccessfully attempted travel to Chechnya. He was engaged at the time so he returned to Turkey initially to get married but travelled on to Ogadeen, East Africa, instead. It was when he returned from there that he finally did get married. He went to fight for the Jihad in Kosova but returned after a month when the fighting ceased. He came to Chechnya in August 1999 where he participated in the Dagestan Operations in Botlikh. After the Mujahideen withdrew, he was going to return to Turkey when Russia invaded Chechnya. He participated in the fighting in Argun and, subsequently, Grozny. Before and throughout Ramadan he cooked for the Mujahideen in his group. During the fighting he was distinguished for his bravery.

After seeing a dream in which he was married, he made his intention to marry a Chechen, but Shahaadah was destined for him instead.

He was severely injured during the withdrawal from Grozny in the village of Katyr Yurt where his room received a direct hit from Russian Grad Artillery. He was later Shaheed from his injuries in the village of Shami Yurt.

May Allah accept your martyrdom O Bilal and marry you to the 72 Paradise Maidens as you saw in your dream.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 11:14:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 12:36:01 |Display all floors
I just burnt the toast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 13:33:44 |Display all floors

The Fiend

What job satisfaction does the fiend get from spewing hate ? We all know that 9/11 was an inside job.We
know that 7/7 was an inside job.We know that the Zionists are in control and need endless war for profits
and for the destruction of religions and culture.We have FAUX which is a boiling geyser of hate working
24/7 towards the same objective.Does she (?) really believe that her puny efforts are going to make a
difference ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 13:44:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-9-12 13:33
What job satisfaction does the fiend get from spewing hate ? We all know that 9/11 was an inside job.We
know that 7/7 was an inside job.We know that the Zionists are in control and need endless wa ...

Read the j i had stories.  Were they all 'inside jobs' petera?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 14:07:02 |Display all floors

Possibly

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-12 13:44

Read the j i had stories.  Were they all 'inside jobs' petera?

The website is probably a CIA sponsored fake.The NWO is quite capable of taking down an "enemy" site
if it wanted to.It has closed down literally hundreds of 9/11 truth videos on Jew Tube.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.