Author: expatter

Quran Burning: How The Media Embarrass Themselves [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-12 02:40:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-12 02:29
I disagree with what is happing (another response in the filter).
Censoring and hushing up the crazy pastor kind of goes against our constitutional rights.  Not to mention this is being done ...
..............................................................................................

And as with many types of censorship .............

It is to protect the people from themselves ..........

Remember all those lovely ideas about constructs and beliefs ...........

If you don't believe me think about Germany which I cited in a previous post ...........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 02:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-9-12 02:40
  ..............................................................................................

And as with many types of censorship .............

It is to protect the people from themselv ...

Not to protect us - it's appeasing the oversensitive crybabies who I have even less respect for now.  Be freakin MEN for christ's sake.
If we can handle flag burnings, bible burnings and 'death to america' chants - I'm not going to cry over your damn sensitivities.  Grow the fck up!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 02:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-9-12 02:26

No ........................

A look at the reality of what is making the anger ................

Would be a good start ......... ...

What is making the anger is so insignificant that it cannot overshadow the actual response and over reaction to the event.  Was it the zionist in nepal that made them issue the statement that this could cause 'www III"?  I don't care what lighted the match.  As grown adults we are responsible for our actions and how we respond to them.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-12 03:01:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-12 02:46
Not to protect us - it's appeasing the oversensitive crybabies who I have even less respect for now.  Be freakin MEN for christ's sake.
If we can handle flag burnings, bible burnings and 'deat ...

And you are quoting that because you ignored it .............

Right ..............................  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 03:30:28 |Display all floors
It was newsworthy in the context of the growing lslamophobia going on.  We don't need the press to 'create' this for us.  We've lost people in the wars.  They have come back with the worst stories imaginable.  It's pretty clear to see where we could form the attitudes we have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 03:40:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-9-12 03:30
It was newsworthy in the context of the growing lslamophobia going on.  We don't need the press to 'create' this for us.  We've lost people in the wars.  They have come back with the worst stories  ...
...................................................................................

Paranoia rules KO ................

Night night for me   ............

Solid gone ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-12 03:50:32 |Display all floors
missed ya again!

Later, pal,

the process of truth is exhaustive!

It is so much easier to sit on one's ass and spout hot-air and whatever the 'feed' gives them to digest and dump back-out again!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.