Author: expatter

Something Not Shown in the UK Free Media ....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-9-5 19:10:16 |Display all floors

7/7 Ripple Effect

This is an excellent documentary.It proves beyond doubt that 7/7 was an inside job.The fellow I mentioned
earlier (seen in hospital with Queen Elisabeth) is shown in the photograph I was referring to.This superb
documentary should be watched by everyone who has access to You Tube.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-5 19:13:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-9-5 19:00
"I wonder if anyone has suggested to the print media to look through daily court logs etc ......"

The UK newspapers have to look through court logs for foreign countries?  I seriously  ...

Again my miss-perception, I made the silly assumption that Ireland had newspapers and reporters ...............

And that they had telephones and the internet and stuff like that ..........

You keep saying 'to a judges home' ............

He sent it to the judge at his chambers, who gave it to the police who then arrested Mr. Hall ...............

He was arrested for sending a DVD to a judge in a trial ...........

Obviously a criminal offence ..............  to you .......

And one in which the mainstream media have no interest in his arrest  ........

Despite them already knowing about this (as you pointed out)

Even though Mr. Hall's possessions were taken from his house .......

Of course I suppose that is normal as well ...............  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 19:50:14 |Display all floors
"Again my miss-perception, I made the silly assumption that Ireland had newspapers and reporters ..............."

Sure an' they do.  Irish papers reported it, remember?

"Obviously a criminal offence ..............  to you ......."

I don't know if it's an offence, but so far two judges clearly thought it could have been.  And since their job is 'knowing the law', I'll trust their, uh, judgement on this one.  Sending to house or chambers isn't important- in fact, the latter suggests more an attempt to influence the verdict.

"Despite them already knowing about this (as you pointed out)"

Don't think I did... where?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 19:52:07 |Display all floors
Again, though, if you feel UK newspapers should be outraged, I'd recommend writing a letter to the more left-wing ones.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-5 20:20:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-9-5 19:50
"Again my miss-perception, I made the silly assumption that Ireland had newspapers and reporters ..............."
Sure an' they do.  Irish papers reported it, remember?
"Obviou ...

Where did you know about it .................. #28, #29 and #30 ...............

Yes indeed the judges remanded him on bail ..........

If you ever get what you think might be evidence for a trial throw it away .............     

I raise the point that you can be arrested for sending a DVD to a judge ..............

It is no skin off my nose and I shall always avoid doing this ............

As for me writing letters to papers ..........

Like I have so little to do .....  Right !

For me personally, I believe that his right to free speech and action have been abused .........

But the best thing about this thread is it makes incredibly good reference material ........

For the next time someone whinges about some Chinese guy getting locked up in China for nothing ............  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 20:34:36 |Display all floors
"Where did you know about it .................. #28, #29 and #30 ..............."

The way anyone knows about anything these days... I googled.

"incredibly good reference material ........ For the next time someone whinges about some Chinese guy getting locked up in China for nothing"

OK!  Although, as has already pointed out, an analogous one would have to be a total of 33 days imprisonment, with no torture or intimidation of his family, and no difficulty in actually finding the guy and checking that he's still alive.  When that happens, you make that comparison... although even then it'll probably be off-topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-5 20:57:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thepeop at 2010-9-5 20:34
"Where did you know about it .................. #28, #29 and #30 ..............."

The way anyone knows about anything these days... I googled.

"incredibly good reference materi ...
  ........................................................................................................

Why so many terms and conditions .............  ?

As pointed out earlier ................

It only needs a judge to apply ..........

An applicable law and that makes it correct and proper within the terms of the law ..........

As for being off topic ............

A little early to tell yet .............

Unless you are just being facetious  ...........

But whatever for  .....................   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.