Author: expatter

Something Not Shown in the UK Free Media ....... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-9-7 00:37:50 |Display all floors

Now there is a thought ................

And thank you to Dr Watson ................

(Although I am not sure if he is a real Doctor, what with all the laughter about the victim and stuff ..............)

For raising this issue ..............

What if poor Mr. Hill (Maud'Did) is delusional and he is being persecuted as a sane man by the authorities in the UK ........ ?

What a dreadful thing that would be if he needed medical help and he was not getting the right attention .........

And dare I say it ..........

Dare I ..........

What if he had this dreadful condition known as 'Bi-Polar' syndrome ..................   

Surely this poor man would need help and sympathy ...........  ??

Well it certainly seems he is not getting it by being arrested and extradited for being a looney .............

And then having to find large sums of money for bail ...............

I wonder will they give him back his computers so that he can defend himself with the evidence he has on his hard disk ........

How can a country that claims freedom of speech ..............

Hound someone for speaking out when they may be mentally incompetent ...............

I thought this only happened in some brutal dictatorship .......................

Not the UK ..........................   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-9-7 15:53:36 |Display all floors

Whats On

Originally posted by drwatson at 2010-9-6 00:25
Looks like petera and 'Muad'Dib' AKA John Hill are best buddies. Don't believe me? Have a look here....

h t t p : / / j a h t r u t h . n e t / t r u t h . h t m

What's on your tiny brain,Watson ? The fact is that 7/7 Ripple Effect is an excellent documentary and proves
7/7 was an inside job.Your sickening mud slinging exposes you as the crooked shill we always knew you
were.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.