Views: 15874|Replies: 80

Chinese Tourists Oversea Misbehaved ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-25 00:56:41 |Display all floors
Greetings, ni how, I am oversea Chinese from Guangzhou lived in Canada for over 40 years.  Now that Chinese are richer and travel overseas for holiday.  this is good both for China and host countries because it foster understandings, goodwill and world trade and peace.  However, I like to point out that Tourist companies should take some responsibilities in educating their clients some basic things to do when abroad:
1.  When they are abroad and see a line up, please do not jump the ques,  
2.  When in a bank or public places, please do not spit
3.  Please discard your empty can or cups in proper disposal bins
4.  Please do not talk so loud in a bus as if you are giving a speech.

Please maintain some basic etiquette to reflect Chinese as Global citizens and all Chinese will be proud. The saying goes"when in Rome, do as the Roman do"
Cheering for you in Canada
mapleleaf

[ Last edited by jamestango at 2010-8-26 01:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 00:58:03 |Display all floors
prepare for impact..........the local "patriots" won't go easy on you.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-25 14:46:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jamestango at 2010-8-25 00:56
Greetings, ni how, I am oversea Chinese from Guangzhou lived in Vancouver Canada for over 40 years.  Now that Chinese are richer and travel overseas for holiday.  this is good both for China and ho ...

But that's no reason to take them hostage and murder them in cold blooded fashion.
Blaming the victims is wrong !
it's so inhumane & sickening !
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 00:07:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2010-8-25 14:46

But that's no reason to take them hostage and murder them in cold blooded fashion.
Blaming the victims is wrong !
it's so inhumane & sickening !

Correction
You misquoted me.  What I really mean is that Chinese who had been in isolation for many decades have no idea how the outside world live?  Very basic etiquette like lining up for a bus, not spitting in public, littering etc can cause resentment with the locals.  The locals around the world will have bad image for Chinese traveling overseas.

Thanks to Seneca.  I know it is a small price to pay to help Chinese correct the bad image they left behind.  These bad images caused tension among locals overseas resulting in rejection and avoidance of Chinese Tourists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 01:00:48 |Display all floors
...and would you advice your gweilo tourists not raping little boys when they take their paedo breaks in thailand?

It's bad manner shagging other parents' little 7-year olds, you Anglo pervert!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 09:25:24 |Display all floors
They should be a bit cleaner in their restaurants too.

They are cooking , cats, rats and the occasional mouse appears
in the soup..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-26 09:43:15 |Display all floors
That is another story,  the health inspectors will close them down

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.