Views: 16774|Replies: 118

Foreign Men Like Ugly Women? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-8-23 08:50:09 |Display all floors
My friend Pei....tells me he likes when Foreigners marry Chinese Women.....Because we always pick ugly
Chinese women....

Is that true....are the women we think are pretty...Chinese men think are ugly...

[ Last edited by snappysammy at 2010-11-2 11:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 12:38:21 |Display all floors
The Chinese view of beautiful if not the western view

a Chinese view of a beautiful girl is a girl who looks as much like a non-Chinese as possible, freakishly tall, fanatically sun-o-phobic pale skin, freakishly round eyes, in short, only the children born who freakishly look like caucasian people are considered beautiful

such girls are most often prostitutes in China, as there simply isnt enough of them to go around.

whilst the other girls who actually look Chinese are considered ugly, largely because they have a society where self-loathing dictates alot of their desires

and there is a constant desire to nitpick, belittle, degrade, and find fault with others, which causes them to openly and directly tell others directly all of the faults they can find with them, such as:

- how they are ugly because their skin is a healthy shade of tan, but is darker than the insecure rude wench doing the observing, and the wench thinks she is somehow more desirable than the other girl simply because her skin is lighter, regardless of the fact she is a fat cow and disgusting pig with the personality of a ringworm

- how ugly and inadequate they are because of their height, and how probably no handsome or well-off man would want them and that they should return to slumping over and staring at their feet as they walk through the streets as a sort of circus freak

- how deformed they are because their eyes arent 'bi-folded" like the hollywood eyes and eyes of celebrities in HongKong who had surgery to get their eyes bi-folded, and so they epitomize the ugly Chinese woman, and should go marry other mono-eyelid freaks, should she be able to find someone who wants her

its sickening how petty they are, when most foreigners cant even see a difference

and foreigners also put a much larger emphasis on personality, which all said bi-eyelid, paleskinned freaks inherently lack  due to their constant self-comparison and belittling of others and feelings of ultimate supremacy

and that comes from men who also dont care about personality, but just want to be seen as the guy who could afford such a rare oyster

and they are as ugly as an oyster, inside and out

whereas all the humility and hardship other girls had to go through refines their personality to be outstandingly suited to people with concern for personalities, such as foreigners

-

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-8-23 12:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-23 13:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-8-23 08:50
My friend Pei....tells me he likes when Foreigners marry Chinese Women.....Because we always pick ugly
Chinese women....

Is that true....are the women we think are pretty...Chinese men think ar ...

Notice Ilearn has stayed out of a thread about uglyness:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 15:03:01 |Display all floors
I was waiting for him to blame us for THEIR inferiorty complex.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-8-23 15:26:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2010-8-23 08:50
Chinese women....

Is that true....are the women we think are pretty...Chinese men think ar ...

what about the ineer beauty,it counts more
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-23 17:18:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-8-23 15:26

what about the ineer beauty,it counts more

So true Xila.

I missed you more than most did

send me a PM tell me where you have been

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 17:26:25 |Display all floors

Reply #3 1337assassin's post

您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.