Views: 7675|Replies: 16

@@Kanwa articles says China' sub engineering level is terrible, even its 094@@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-21 00:59:27 |Display all floors
ht-tp://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/thread-249229-1-1.html

article says despite 30 yrs of submarine development, Chinese sub engineering level is terrible.
Even its best  094 there  is a heaven and earth difference with latest western subs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-21 01:00:04 |Display all floors
 094型核潜艇的船体结构是从092型导弹核潜艇升级而来,这意味着它并非一种全新设计的潜艇。由此看出尽管中国核潜艇技术已经历了近30年的发展,但设计水平仍谈不上先进。

在高耸的潜射弹道导弹发射筒和潜艇外壳之间,分布着一些很大的排水孔,而导弹舱上也有大约100个。这种粗糙的结构和美英法等先进国家的最新核潜艇干净的外表比起来可谓天壤之别。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-21 05:09:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-20 08:59

article says despite 30 yrs of submarine development, Chinese sub engineering level is terrible.
Even its best  094 there  is a heaven a ...

eat your heart out, mr. fumanchu...  :)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-21 05:46:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-8-20 08:59

Even its best  094 there  is a heaven a ...

I wonder if Hanoi can stop
these mothers if it starts to swoop in at Haiphong and
other sensitive military targets ???

Flash: http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0819/mil_25328.shtml
Flash: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5002512c0100l9oq.html?tj=1
Flash: http://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=248358

And, aren't the Russians ever sorry that
they've transferred this technology to us and for us to fiddle
with!!!  Now, it can zip about in the air at Mach 1.5 and are now in
par with America's B-1 and Russia's Su-22...

Flash: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk2ODQ5MDYw.html

Now, we can blacken the skies
of Hanoi with droves and droves of these dangerous
birds... at will and unimpeded...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 09:12:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-8-20 13:46

I wonder if Hanoi can stop
these mothers if it starts to swoop in at Haiphong an ...

Anyone ever heard of or even seen pics of this <长城200号艇> boat before? It resembles a Ming variant but the sub's tower is too big for it to be a Ming. And, mind bogglingly, it says here that it was built as a launching platform for the JL-2 which is a SLBM version of the DF-31A.

So, what thinks you guys? Any truth to this? I mean does it < the 长城 200 > have the tonnages to withstand the forces given off by the exhaust of the JL-2? I mean I presume the blast given off by the JL-2's exhaust when it takes off from its launch pad have to be extremely powerful and I wonder about that.

Flash: http://club.mil.news.sina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=249559

Also, since the JL-2 is none other but a sub launch version of <the road mobile DF-31A which launches from an 18 wheeler platform>, I can't see why the technology can not be applied to the Ming or any other class sub platform if these platforms are refitted to do just that?

If the above is the case, then these <长城200号艇> platforms, in my opinion, will have to take after the gist's of earlier Ming's which were refitted to take on and fire C-802 anti-ship missiles, meaning it will have to get to the surface to launch these missiles which was how the Ming refits launches it's C-602 and 802's.

I wonder if it's economically as viable as an 092 or 094 which can house 12 JL-2 in one boat. I suspect these 长城200号艇 can't carry more than two JL-2's or even just one because, unlike the C-802's, the JL-2's are takes up quite a bit of room...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-22 12:54:52 |Display all floors
Only a few people really know what's the 094  ,even if 095,096..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 00:53:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zjjhpj at 2010-8-21 20:54
Only a few people really know what's the 094  ,even if 095,096..........

I do not agree with your above perception because, the Chinese naval institute had been putting scale models of these boats [Size=-4](a 16 tube and a 24 tube launcher SSBN's as well as domestically designed flat decks) on display throughout Chinese and Hong Kong science fairs and exhibits as well as in educational institutions throughout HK and China as an aim of inspires science and creativity in the next generations of Chinese youths. You can't inspire the younger generation to become creative individuals if you  them fake or make believe products.  Therefore my perception is that "Where there's smoke, there has to be fire".

My speculation also is that there are at least one each of these two super PLA-N SSBN's already prowling the waters of the Chinese coastline on test trials and once it's the PLA-N work out all of the bugs in it that the next batch of these boats will go into production.

These two (or more) boat will be compatible with both the present JL-2 (naval version of the DF-31A) and maybe even a JL-3 (or naval version of the DF-41).  These boats are what the USS Impeccable are hunting for in both the South China Sea and in Yellow Sea when they were confronted by PLA-N vessels masquerading as Chinese fishing boats.

The present 094 Jin class, my opinion, are merely upgraded versions the 092 Xia refitted to take on the JL-2 and that we indeed have 5 such boats in all including the lone Xia makes it a total of 6 such (12 launcher) SSBN and the reason they are declassified now is that the 096 & 098 [Size=-4](Yes, there were chatters in the net the last year or so of an 098)  

Going back as far as 2001, there had been regular chatters throughout Chinese nets by what are unconfirmed but also what are deemed as reliable Chinese sources that China already and actually have as many as 6 Xia's some refurbished to take on the JL-2; one 093 launched in '99; while an 094 was christened in '01.  What we see today seems to confirm these claim.

My speculation is that to date, we might actually have 2 each of these super SSBN's, 2 in service and 2 under testing. I go by gut feelings and by deductive logics. I don't buy what people tries to hard s-ell us...

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.