Views: 10112|Replies: 15

education bacground, work experience and high potential, what's your choice? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-6 09:44:27 |Display all floors
Some people believe that education background is very important, it is a key factor to measure one's profession.
Some people believe that work experience is very important, because it represent one's past, working is one of the best way to improve your skills, broaden your view.
Some other people believe that high potential is very important, people enjoy high potential often have more space to upgrade himself.

In my opinion, I don't think education background is the most important, But I am not sure the work experience and high potential, which I should take more attention? one of my HR friends ask me this question, I feel very confused too.
Work experience is very easy to check if we make background check, but the potential is very hard to measure......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 10:02:09 |Display all floors
i think  education    is   the   most   important,because   after  having  chance,your  education  is useful.chance is  the most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 13:57:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HappySea at 2010-8-6 09:44
Some people believe that education background is very important, it is a key factor to measure one's profession.
Some people believe that work experience is very important, because it represent on ...

U forgot to mention personality and comprehensive capability:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 21:32:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Shinely at 2010-8-10 13:57

U forgot to mention personality and comprehensive capability:)

Yeah, as u mentioned previously, personality is a paramonut prerequisite for a youth bearing ambition in job-hunting coz a talented but immoral person would destabilize the company as to releasing rumor or badmouthing others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 21:34:17 |Display all floors
I think the frist two only concerns chances of finding a job..but high potential will guarantee the improvement of personal progress,,and it decides the position u will take in the future..i think it is

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 21:34:39 |Display all floors
I believe working experience is the most important. Because book knowledge is rarely the same as reality~
you need lots of skills in obtaining a successful career besides education, such as the ability of communication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-10 22:32:47 |Display all floors

Reply #1 HappySea's post

i have to say no to U all.I always regard education balcgroud as the key to our success.why?I think education backgroud is not just what skills and theory U have learned,it aslo open your mind and eye.Our history is never lack of  srtong,but the successfua man is always the educatee!Once U are a educatee,U learn fast,and U will be higher potencial!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.