Author: HappySea

education bacground, work experience and high potential, what's your choice? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-11 08:53:11 |Display all floors
I think education is more important. The good education backgroud can give us the chance to show  and upgrade ourself. Sample Text

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 10:33:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tribe at 2010-8-11 08:53
I think education is more important. The good education backgroud can give us the chance to show  and upgrade ourself. Sample Text

If by education you mean the abundant and practical knowlege one actually gains from a university, then you are prbably right. But we still have a lot of people who get jobs which have little to do with what they've learned in colleges.
If by education you mean the degree or diploma one gets from a university, then I don't think it the most important thing, bcoz you know, nowadays a lot of people can get a degree or diploma with money and interpersonal relationship rather than by hard working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-11 13:05:28 |Display all floors
I'd say all of the above. Saying which is more important is like saying which is more important, water or food, when your starving and suffering from dehydration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-12 10:20:11 |Display all floors
Opportunity is the most importatn.
With high education backgroup,you could get a good job easily, so that you havechances to improve work skills and accumulate work experience.
Potenial is hard to measure because it is up to your thinking in learning and working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 15:01:50 |Display all floors

Success depend on all of them

I think both education background and working experience are very import. Higher education background can give us more chances to land a decent job in the fierce competition of
today's society. Moreover, the person with higher education background is easily recognized and promoted within the company.  Much working experience together with higher education background can will make us more fittable into our job and easily access to new knowledge and business. For higher potent ional, I think it is difficult to judge during the interview. Higher potential involves lots of aspect, understanding ability, logical thinking ability, leading ability and teamwork sprit etc. Such potential can be shown in our daily job. Higher potential mean you will be given more opportunity to be promoted into higher position. Higher education is acted as the brick to knock at the door to the golden palace. Working Experience can give your more opportunity than people with no working experience to access into that door successfully and exert our ability to the best in the golden palace. Higher potential will make us stand out in the golden palace full of talents and finally reach the peak of success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-18 09:31:35 |Display all floors
When you are in different time, the role of the three are different.
If you are just graduating from college, the work expericence is very important, while you have worked a period, you will find the education background is also important. Maybe it wil infulence your promotion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-23 11:09:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mrkline at 2010-8-11 13:05
I'd say all of the above. Saying which is more important is like saying which is more important, water or food, when your starving and suffering from dehydration.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.