Views: 13384|Replies: 30

losing weight [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-3 14:42:52 |Display all floors
Someone told me have little food during dinner time can have a good effect on losing weight. Is that ture?
Or do you have some good ideas? Please tell me…………

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 17:04:44 |Display all floors
A good breakfast is a must then a good main meal around 4 PM and a light supper is a good idea for a lot of good reasons.

About 2,500 calories per day should balance the average mans needs.  Drop down to about 2,000 calories on a diet and you should lose weight fairly quickly.

Your metabolism may then speed up at the lighter weight, you can then ease back to 2,500 calories without weight gain.

Take plenty of exercise-20 minute brisk walks 3 or 4 times a week and make sure you get proper nutrition within your calorie budget.

In this way i lost 16 pounds in 8 weeks.

[ Last edited by St_George at 2010-8-3 05:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 17:19:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-8-3 17:04
A good breakfast is a must then a good main meal around 4 PM and a light supper is a good idea for a lot of good reasons.

About 2,500 calories per day should balance the average mans needs.  Dro ...

Oh,thanks very much for  so detailed an advice~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 22:58:57 |Display all floors
If your goal is to lose weight.....

Go here:
http://www.caliki.com/ViewCalculator.aspx?id=127

Input your weight, height, and age.  Click the "calc" button.  Below, based upon your daily activities, it will tell you generally how many calories you burn per day.  1kg is approximately equal to 7716 calories (well, technically, kilocalories).  If it is your goal to lose 1kg per week (which is the maximum recommended amount), you would have to burn 1100 calories more per day than you eat.  

I'm struggling with my weight, myself.  In the past year and a half, I've lost about 20.4kg.  30kg to go   Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-13 01:36:36 |Display all floors
having a small dinner is ok, but don't skip meals. diets that enclude skipping meals don't last long.
i come from the catering world, and i believe that all you need is to change your eating habits- lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, no junk food!
good luck
http://www.dolci.co.il

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-14 11:50:17 |Display all floors

Girls intake less than 1,500 calories per day

As have test before, my body only burn about 1,300 calories per day, and a girl generally burn less than 1,500.so don't intake more than it, if feel hungry, eat some fruit or vegitables. It works.
Enjoy life everyday

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-14 21:05:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zgy251515 at 2010-8-3 14:42
Someone told me have little food during dinner time can have a good effect on losing weight. Is that ture?
Or do you have some good ideas? Please tell me…………

Don't skip your breakfast or any other meal. Reduce your consumption of meat by 50%. Use as little oil as possible when cooking. Keep sugar to a minimum (so don't eat too much in the way of fruit fruit or carbs like rice, potato or noodles and stay away from fruit flavoured drinks, coke/pepsi and alchohol.). If in doubt then eat vegetables but not exclusively so.

It wont lead to dramatic weight losses but you are better off just loosing weight slowly and steadily - that way it's sustainable. If you do indulge in foods that are not healthy then enjoy them don't make a habit of it or eat them to excess.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.